Sending Paulie to UFC Performance Institute

Paulie is making a big mistakes. I said it before, Artem was MADE for bare knuckle. Paulie is pillow fisted, he will get hit like he has never been hit. A decision loss is a moral victory for Paulie here.

Get hit like he's never been hit? lolol. What, because there's no gloves?

He's been in with elite boxers, who hit 10 times harder than Artem fucking Lobov. Gloves or no gloves aren't going to change that.

The lack of gloves open cuts, that's the only real difference. The transfer of force with gloves is the same, just dispersed over a larger surface area, therefore not causing cuts. And crucially, with well wrapped hands and gloves, you can punch as hard as you like as your hands are well protected - that was the original purpose of boxing gloves when they originally came to be.

A flush left hook from Cotto is going to hurt far more, and do far more damage than some shitty little punch from Artem fucking Lobov.

And Cotto is just one example, Paulie has also been in with Hatton, Judah, Porter, and Garcia. All guys with good power even by elite boxing standards.

The only x factor is that Paulie is shot to pieces, and in his most recent fight got stopped by a British level fighter called Eggington (the guy in the gif). So it wouldn't be a huge shock to me if Artem won, but the idea that Paulie is going to get hit like he's never been hit before is retarded.

These guys are all pure class, especially Paulie.... MAN! that guy is classy.

• Artem Lobov promised to "kill this motherfucker" while Paulie Malignaggi threatened to smash Lobov’s teeth and urinate in his mouth. He also spat at ‘The Russian Hammer’ and tried to bonk his head with a microphone.
Paulie Malignaggi: “At days’ end, the reason for me to say ‘Put him in a coma’ or ‘kill him’ or whatever, listen, you don’t ever want, wish bad things on anybody, but honestly, would I feel bad if he wound up there? No, I wouldn’t feel bad because he disrespected all of the families and all of the people that I’ve known personally who have gone through this,”

Artem Lobov: “Look at this guy; he’s a loser, he spits on people’s work. He spat on a mural, someone’s passion, someone’s hard work. Now again, what kind of behavior is that? That’s not human, human-like behavior. This guy, he is just, no respect, no nothing. So I can’t wait to put him away from the fans. Everyone in the world wants me to kill this motherfucker.”

Paulie Malignaggi: “You’re a piece of shit, and I’m gonna treat you like the dirtbag that you are, because after I beat the shit out of you, I’m gonna spit on you. I might take out my dick and piss on you. I’m gonna take out my dick and knock your teeth out and piss in that toothless mouth of yours.”

Artem Lobov: “I think he’s just him being him, a dirty motherfucker. I bet you his own mother hates him. I’m going to train hard, I get the hardest sparring partners. A lot of very, very good boxers, you know? He said I never fought a boxer before. He was never that exceptional. Malignaggi is old and slow and finished. There’s nothing there that he can surprise me with. We’ve seen it all. I’ve sparred with guys, and I always take the strongest challenges. He’s not going to surprise me at all.”

Paulie Malignaggi: “Fighters risk their lives, no matter what combat sport they’re in. You’re risking your life getting in there, bro. Your life can change in one night. But no other sport does it change like boxing. Boxing does it to everyone and boxing does it at all levels, from the lower level to the world-class level. So there’s a reason that I talk the way I talk around this piece of shit and around the piece of shit people that he has around him. Because there’s a respect that needs to be earned and there’s a respect that needs to be given. So maybe since they don’t understand and know how to give it, maybe him winding up in a fucking coma will make the whole community understand. And hopefully he wakes up from that coma if I put him in it and even then he’ll understand what I’m talking about.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back