Sending Paulie to UFC Performance Institute

Man I heard about him having pillow hands but that was ridiculous, Paulie was winded too!

200.gif

The hilarious thing is that Paulie's going to show Artem and all ya'll that... 'There are levels to this!' And Paulie's closer to a Conor level than an Artem level and I'm 100 on that!

Man I heard about him having pillow hands but that was ridiculous, Paulie was winded too!

200.gif
He was tired? Nahhhh… That's EXACTLY why his power was "pillow hands"... effing DUH! LO freaking L @ your face for not realizing that, you casual no0b!

Pauli's savagery would break the machine. There's a reason he's not allowed to train there.

Paulie hit as hard as a Harley Davidson running at 3 miles per hour

LMAO Paulie is fucked man, he not only has NO power in his punches he also has BRITTLE hands and breaks them in every other fight he has.

Artem is going to break Paulies hands with his head and then knock his ass out or break his face.

I think Paulie might pull out of the fight a week before the fight, it makes no sense for a guy with no ko power and brittle hands to go into bare knuckle.
Switch Paulie with May weather and Artem for Connor, welcome to summer of 2017 all over again. 49-1

His spit also lacks power, that was some weak travel.

giphy.gif

How do you think he would do on that machine (PowerKube?) they have at the UFC performance institute that measures your punching power?

Just look at him go:

giphy.gif

Since it looks like Paulie floats like a butterfly and stings like a butterfly, here is a high-tech fight recreation vs. future opponent Lord Lobov

ySEev0V.png

ZrofcrT.png

NyoUs01.png
Even Amir Khan beat that can.

He’s a volume guy. Like the Diaz bros. They don’t have one hit KO power but have overwhelmed opponents with volume.

And there was that one time Nate turned mcfail into a panic wrestler and choked him whithin and inch of his life.

Who has Paulie ever overwhelmed?

He’s a volume guy. Like the Diaz bros. They don’t have one hit KO power but have overwhelmed opponents with volume.

And there was that one time Nate turned mcfail into a panic wrestler and choked him whithin and inch of his life.

You can't really use volume in a bare knuckle fight, Paulie should be able to win if he fights from the outside....Artem has a chance if he clinches a lot and exchanges short hooks.

Paulie is "the king of sting" what you talkin about ts?

It's pretty funny how all of you didnt know this. Clearly not longtime combat sports fans.

I always hated watching the "magic man" fight. I didnt get into mma until 07 or so but I loved boxing and I would have hbo as a kid and watched every event. Unless he was fighting a big name I would just skip his fights lol. So hard to watch.

Having said that, he was good at winning. And his footwork and defense is damn good. Hes aged alot but it should still be enough to avoid anything Artem throws with those little arms. But I do hope Artem lands one of his bombs and fucks Paulie up. That'd be great

I was at the bout where he had to cut his hair against Lovemore N'dou, it was the Hatton undercard in Manchester against Lazcano. Man that fight was boring and then he had to cut his hair and we're all just waiting on Ricky, he got the shit booed out of him that night.

after Artem wins, who's next?

hopefully Paulie puts up a fight so they can rematch i guess

His spit also lacks power, that was some weak travel.

giphy.gif
Paulie is a piece of shit man, Spitting on someone is the lowest thing to do.

Hope Artem knocks this dude silly cant stand him

Back