Law Senate orders Canada Post back to work.

Canada Post going on strike just made me realize how utterly useless they are to me personally. All I get in the mail is flyers and other bullshit like that.
I recently renewed my license. At the DMV, they took my picture, gave me a temp license on paper, and mailed the new one. People still need mail although, in fairness, I get that doesn't apply to you personally.

I recently renewed my license. At the DMV, they took my picture, gave me a temp license on paper, and mailed the new one. People still need mail although, in fairness, I get that doesn't apply to you personally.

Yea I'm not saying that Canada Post is bullshit, or that they should be legislated back to work or whatever. I'm not even saying that their demands were unreasonable, I fully admit that I havent followed the dispute at all. Because when this "rolling strike" or whatever hit where I live it struck me that I don't get anything useful in the mail at all. My wife orders shit from online but it comes from Purolater or UPS. I came to the realization that the only thing in my mailbox is junk mail and the occasional "we missed you" note from the aforementioned couriers when they deliver some bigger shit when we're not home.

I get most of my stuff from Ebay through Canada post. I have a ps3 controller, several DVDs and some other stuff all sitting in a container somewhere. Pretty fucking annoying since I ordered all of it way before the strike even began.

I get most of my stuff from Ebay through Canada post. I have a ps3 controller, several DVDs and some other stuff all sitting in a container somewhere. Pretty fucking annoying since I ordered all of it way before the strike even began.
DVD’s wow you have been waiting a while lol. I kid I kid

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back