Law Senate GOP blocks bill to guarantee access to contraception.

c52d40c9054b349f8e23cc5c720a7a84.jpg

Mules is how Hitler got elected.
The guy on the right is Hitler during WW I, plotting with a mule.

Lots of MAGAdoggers did, I am too lazy to see if you made an appearance in this thread.

LOL that troll has about 20 posts ITT and all of them are WHATABOUT RUSSIAGATE
There's not a single post on the thread subject to be found.

Why even engage with that idiot? He's not with a fuck.

The comments in these threads have gotten so bad lately. I think some of y'all type junk just to get a reaction. There's absolutely no way y'all are as much of a douchebag in real life as you are on here. How in the world do you think we're going to make any positive movement in any of these discussions when you guys "talk" to others like the crap getting posted in here and the rest of the WR lately. I know I've done my fair share of it over the years, but holy crap guys . . . it's not fun anymore.

I'd say the real reason is to virtue signal to evangelicals (and the masses who pretend) in order to help them retain power.
are you one of those idiots who thinks Christians don't take birth control?

LOL that troll has about 20 posts ITT and all of them are WHATABOUT RUSSIAGATE
There's not a single post on the thread subject to be found.

Why even engage with that idiot? He's not with a fuck.
lol you lying idiot...the link you quoted is to my posts in that thread.

We have states outlawing abortion and even trying to make it murder. I'd say it's the non-incel, human being agenda that wants to at least protect access to protection so they can get laid sometimes. Not sure what it's like in your country, though.

"you're an incel if you don't let the state fund planned parenthood and hand out chemical abortion pills to everybody for free!"

images

<lmao>

it's the same playbook every time. if you don't give in to 100% of our demands you're a bad person".

Who argued against it? They didn't vote to ban contraception, they simply didn't endorse this political pony show.
Lol this how they got rid of roe vs wade. Any attempts to protect it would be laughed at because it was settled law as republicans used to say. Dems were being dramatic. Playing politics

Senate Republicans voted Wednesday to block a bill put forward by Democrats that would guarantee access to contraception nationwide,
as Democrats seek to highlight the issue in the run up to November’s elections.

The bill – the Right to Contraception Act – would enshrine into federal law a right for individuals to buy and use contraceptives,
as well as for health care providers to provide them. It would apply to birth control pills, the plan B pill, condoms and other forms of contraception.

GOP Sens. Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins crossed over to vote with Democrats in favor of advancing the bill. Schumer switched his vote to a no at the last minute in a procedural move that will allow Democrats to bring the bill back up in the future if they want.

Oh wow, good move by the democrats to bring this to a vote so the public can see how the republicans voted. More bad PR for the republicans.

are you one of those idiots who thinks Christians don't take birth control?
I'm Catholic. I didn't say all Christians. I said Evangelicals plus the tools who just virtue signal and pretend. Sound familiar?

WashingtonCNN —
Former President Donald Trump continues to try to depict Democrats as the “true radicals” on abortion policy. To make his case, though, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee has made wildly inaccurate claims.

In a Fox News interview on Wednesday, Trump said, “Hard to believe, they have some states passing legislation where you can execute the baby after birth. It’s crazy.”

Facts First: Trump’s claim is false. No state has passed or is passing a law that allows the execution of a baby after it is born. Killing a person after birth is illegal in every state. “Every state explicitly criminalizes infanticide,” Mary Ziegler, a professor at the University of California, Davis School of Law, said Thursday. “There is no basis for this claim,” Kimberly Mutcherson, a professor at Rutgers Law School, said Thursday.

Lol at this liar and the people who believe the shit he says.

OMG! What if TS has to spend 75 cents of his own money on condoms to have sex with shemales?

iu
The bill isn’t for free contraception, just enshrining the right to be able to have access to it and buy it.

You may recall that the reasoning used to overturn Roe also put Griswold v Connecticut on the potential chopping block.

It’s interesting: despite abortion being a recognized right for so long, we libs constantly heard “you guys had all that time to enshrine the right with federal law but didn’t do it?” So now we’re trying to protect the right to contraception, and surprise surprise, look who’s blocking it.

The bill isn’t for free contraception, just enshrining the right to be able to have access to it and buy it.

You may recall that the reasoning used to overturn Roe also put Griswold v Connecticut on the potential chopping block.

It’s interesting: despite abortion being a recognized right for so long, we libs constantly heard “you guys had all that time to enshrine the right with federal law but didn’t do it?” So now we’re trying to protect the right to contraception, and surprise surprise, look who’s blocking it.
I’m old enough to remember when democrats had a super majority and chose to pass Obamacare, which was a hand out to billion dollar insurance companies.

Senate Republicans voted Wednesday to block a bill put forward by Democrats that would guarantee access to contraception nationwide,
as Democrats seek to highlight the issue in the run up to November’s elections.

The bill – the Right to Contraception Act – would enshrine into federal law a right for individuals to buy and use contraceptives,
as well as for health care providers to provide them. It would apply to birth control pills, the plan B pill, condoms and other forms of contraception.

GOP Sens. Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins crossed over to vote with Democrats in favor of advancing the bill. Schumer switched his vote to a no at the last minute in a procedural move that will allow Democrats to bring the bill back up in the future if they want.

One would assume that if you were anti-abortion, then they would be pro contraception

I’m old enough to remember when democrats had a super majority and chose to pass Obamacare, which was a hand out to billion dollar insurance companies.
Are you also old enough to stay on topic?

If not, are you old enough to remember all the things the GOP did to ruin and torpedo it? The GOP largely fucked Obamacare, and they did it on purpose.

Are you also old enough to stay on topic?

If not, are you old enough to remember all the things the GOP did to ruin and torpedo it? The GOP largely fucked Obamacare, and they did it on purpose.
They didn’t even have a single bit of input. They couldn’t even read it until it was passed. No time was givin, Stop lying.

Contraception should be encouraged and available as much as possible. Shame on the GOP.

They didn’t even have a single bit of input. They couldn’t even read it until it was passed. No time was givin, Stop lying.
Oh man, that’s a blast from the past! I haven’t heard anyone repeat that old myth in years. Everybody was able to read the bill, bud. Geez.

Republicans had a ton of input. Obama really wanted this massive piece of legislation, early in his first term, to be bipartisan—and unfortunately, that was his big mistake.

just to make my position clear, the more quality education (real education, not LGBTQ men=women education) and the more access to contraceptives, the better, but the left being who they are, this seems like another backdoor attempt at funding their more radical agendas.

Back