Senate Democrats break with Pelosi on impeachment timeline.

Why vote to impeach, if the Dems didn't feel their case was strong enough?
This is stupid , how many criminals have gotten off by intimidating witnesses into not testifying , the result here is the same.

Answer honestly , would you be ok if it were a democrat doing this ?

Hope Pelosi continues this circus act. It only put American people with more rage against the Demi party.

This is stupid , how many criminals have gotten off by intimidating witnesses into not testifying , the result here is the same.

Answer honestly , would you be ok if it were a democrat doing this ?
You don't hang in the war room much if you're asking Trumpers this question.

Not sure why you guys are acting like they're saying it's all a hoax, they're just saying let's get through with it. I think it's pretty strategic, Trump's recent actions have probably burned a little bit of that blind Republican loyalty and the closer we get to the election, the closer they get to falling back in line.

He started off by calling him stupid. He followed leftie war roomer protocol perfectly.
I did not call him stupid , I said this is stupid, there's a difference.

No it isn't. It's not intimidation. It's executive privilege, and this isn't a criminal trial for the 900th time.

If the Dems voted to impeach, then surely they have the evidence they need, no?

All you guys like asking stupid, obvious questions, so here's one for you. Why did the Dems vote to impeach, if they didn't feel their case was strong enough? Also, if it's such an "urgent" matter, so urgent they couldn't take the time to go through the courts to get their witnesses they now feel are so very vital to the case, why are the Dems now sitting on it? Almost like it's not not very urgent at all, and just some desperate theater to use for the election, or something...

No it isn't. It's not intimidation. It's executive privilege, and this isn't a criminal trial for the 900th time.

If the Dems voted to impeach, then surely they have the evidence they need, no?

All you guys like asking stupid, obvious questions, so here's one for you. Why did the Dems vote to impeach, if they didn't feel their case was strong enough? Also, if it's such an "urgent" matter, so urgent they couldn't take the time to go through the courts to get their witnesses they now feel are so very vital to the case, why are the Dems now sitting on it? Almost like it's not not very urgent at all, and just some desperate theater to use for the election, or something...
They have enough evidence to justify removal if the jury were impartial which of course it isn't ,I assume they feel that if they had witnesses from Trump's inner circle backing all the other testimony then at least some Republicans would show a spine and vote their conscience instead of along party lines .

I never said it was a criminal trial , it was an analogy , that should be obvious.

I never said it was intimidation , again It was an analogy , the end result is the same though, people with pertinent information not testifying.

They have enough evidence to justify removal if the jury were impartial which of course it isn't

I'm sure the Republicans in the Senate, will be as impartial as the Dems in the House...

I never said it was a criminal trial , it was an analogy , that should be obvious.

It's a terrible analogy

I never said it was intimidation , again It was an analogy , the end result is the same though, people with pertinent information not testifying.

Full of analogies, short on truth. Gotcha.

Not sure why you guys are acting like they're saying it's all a hoax, they're just saying let's get through with it. I think it's pretty strategic, Trump's recent actions have probably burned a little bit of that blind Republican loyalty and the closer we get to the election, the closer they get to falling back in line.

Who is acting like it’s a hoax? It’s pretty telling when the senate dems essentially want the articles now or don’t send them at all. You don’t have to act like it’s a hoax since if* those articles were so important they would be in the senate yesterday. Act? Haha it’s been pretty much assured it’s a hoax

Until Bolton, Pompeo, Mulvaney and Guiliani are allowed to testify under oath, you folks criticizing the impeachment and defending the Republicans' position look like fucking clowns.

I'm sure the Republicans in the Senate, will be as impartial as the Dems in the House...

It's a terrible analogy

Full of analogies, short on truth. Gotcha.
1st : that's hardly an excuse

2nd : it's an excellent analogy , the end result of of what Trump has done and the situation in my analogy is the same , people not testifying at a trial .

3rd : nothing I've said is untrue

Until Bolton, Pompeo, Mulvaney and Guiliani are allowed to testify under oath, you folks criticizing the impeachment and defending the Republicans' position look like fucking clowns.
This , if the roles were reversed and it was a Dem in the Whitehouse doing anything remotely similar to this the right would be losing their shit in an extreme fashion .

Haha you know the dems could of done that already in the house yes? Just want to know if you know that

This , if the roles were reversed and it was a Dem in the Whitehouse doing anything remotely similar to this the right would be losing their shit in an extreme fashion .
100%. If everything occurred as it did but it was Hillary instead of Trump the Republicans would have removed her a long time ago and they'd be working on removing Kaine.

1st : that's hardly an excuse

Oh', so now all of sudden you care about impartiality. How convenient...

2nd : it's an excellent analogy , the end result of of what Trump has done and the situation in my analogy is the same , people not testifying at a trial.

Nope. In fact, it's an invalid analogy.

Tell me this though, why did they vote to impeach without sufficient evidence? I mean, they didn't want to go through the courts to get their witnesses, because this was so very urgent, but now all of a sudden they can wait. Explain that one, please. If they can wait now, in hopes that Republicans will do their jobs for them(LOL), why didn't they take their time and go through the courts to get their witnesses before voting to impeach? Why did they rush it through, if they had no intention of sending this very, so very urgent impeachment up to the Senate?

when a guy literally dares you to impeach him....

its a safe bet that person feels awfully strongly that nothing actually happened. That's negating the exonerating Transcript, the entire Russia fake fiasco, and the Ukraine Pres himself saying nothing was sketchy

Occam's razor
He knows he didn’t do anything actually deserving of impeachment and removal; it’s going to embolden his base, likely lose dems seats and lose the election for them in all likelihood. (Not that they had any good candidates, other than Tulsi, who they buried and a low energy version of Bernie)

He knows he didn’t do anything actually deserving of impeachment and removal; it’s going to embolden his base, likely lose dems seats and lose the election for them in all likelihood. (Not that they had any good candidates, other than Tulsi, who they buried and a low energy version of Bernie)
that is the most likely scenario, i agree

He also just destroyed the top Terror leader in the world, while getting none of our people hurt in the process. How anyone thinks that will HURT him is patently ridiculous. The Dem responses were frankly unpatriotic and traitorous. They should just say 'attack our Embassy, please, and we won't do shit b/c we have no balls'

I'm convinced whole swaths of the US population simply are delusional and don't live in reality

Back