• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

See THIS is why people don't like vegans/vegetarians:

I've only met one normal vegetarian in my life. ONE.

I used to work w/ a girl who was "vegetarian":

Dorrito's, donuts and shakes..

HAHAHAHAHAH

Otherwise, most Veggies are more healthy due to lifestyle: typically non smoking, workout, eat good grains etc ( I did a big post in the "help w/ vegetarian supplements" on cons etc)

Ok, now I have to go find a new protein powder. The one I've been using is Soy based. I didn't buy it because it's soy, I bought it because it tastes good. What's a great tasting Whey product that won't break my wallet?

Ok, now I have to go find a new protein powder. The one I've been using is Soy based. I didn't buy it because it's soy, I bought it because it tastes good. What's a great tasting Whey product that won't break my wallet?

Optimum Nutrition

I used to work w/ a girl who was "vegetarian":

Dorrito's, donuts and shakes..

HAHAHAHAHAH

Otherwise, most Veggies are more healthy due to lifestyle: typically non smoking, workout, eat good grains etc ( I did a big post in the "help w/ vegetarian supplements" on cons etc)

I used to work with a girl who was a vegetarian(she used some dairy and a few other animal protein sources but no beef, chicken, fish, or pork) that became vegan and that switched back to vegetarian due to weight loss and constantly getting sick. She went from being a good looking skinny chick, to a sickly looking skinny chick. When she switched back to vegetarian. she gained weight again and went back to her old self.

She's really intelligent and never bashed me when I'd bring in a Meat Lover's pizza from Pizza Hut. Even when I offered her some of it. At that point I didn't know she was a vegan and when one of the co-workers told me, I went to her in private and apologized. She laughed and told me she knew I had no idea because I was too nice of a guy to intentionally do that out of meaness. We discussed diet quite a bit and I even changed some of my diet because of it. But I still eat meat. Speaking of which, i'm going to go cook an Angus burger.

I know just the kind of person this guy is. The true low life's of the earth. Deserve to be shot.

Unfortunately there are a lot of them in I.T.

Hey KK, what supplements does he get at the ole GNC? I would think, just am not sure, that GNC would be a hard place for a vegan to find a supplement.

Hey KK, what supplements does he get at the ole GNC? I would think, just am not sure, that GNC would be a hard place for a vegan to find a supplement.
All depends on the supp. At the GNC near me, you can get multi's no problem, as well as many others.

All depends on the supp. At the GNC near me, you can get multi's no problem, as well as many others.

I was curious what "bar" he got. I haven't been into a GNC in ages so I was curious.

He likes the Leukic, GAKIC, and the sex stuff primarily. He also bought some of Extreme Labs' line of prohormones. He gets a couple of other things but I forget.

On a sidenote, we're not a typical GNC. We carry everything the Corporate Stores won't.

He likes the Leukic, GAKIC, and the sex stuff primarily. He also bought some of Extreme Labs' line of prohormones. He gets a couple of other things but I forget.

1. Anyone who buys GAKIC obviously has problems with his critical thinking skills.

2. Anyone who buys sex stuff obviously has problems with his wang.

On a sidenote, we're not a typical GNC. We carry everything the Corporate Stores won't.

Cool, thanks for the info.

I unsubscribed from this thread because the argument of meat vs plant reeeeeally gets old.

But I had to pop in and post this:

glbvegetariangatorguthooo8.jpg

:icon_chee Props to Juan for posting this in the St. Carnal's Pub thread.

I unsubscribed from this thread because the argument of meat vs plant reeeeeally gets old.

But I had to pop in and post this:

glbvegetariangatorguthooo8.jpg

:icon_chee Props to Juan for posting this in the St. Carnal's Pub thread.
Run out to a pasture, jump on a cows back and take a bite. See how much you get :- ) That's one way I explain those, ha.

Alright, now I've said here before many times that I HAVE met a hand-full (albeit few) vegans and vegetarians who are intelligent and do supplement protein properly (as opposed to those who ignore basic physiology and exclaim that humans have somehow evolved beyond the need for protein), and that while difficult it IS possible to be vegan/vegetarian and healthy.

I work at the YMCA. Very few people (vege or omni) get all their protein from diet alone. Most suppliment with non-meat sources (i.e. whey and soy).

That disclaimer being stated, the bulk of vegans and vegetarians I've met tend to be pompous, self-righteous, selectively-ignorant folks who can't wait for the moment in a conversation to get on their soap box and decry all they rebel against, citing propaganda and make-believe as their justifications for simple childishness and "WELL I'M NOT GONNA!!" attitudes.

I've run across the exact opposite. Omnivores at every turn trying to preach to vegetarians about how unhealthy their lifestyle is.

I've said it before, BOTH lifestyles can be healthy or unhealthy. It really depends how balanced the individual's diet is.

Run out to a pasture, jump on a cows back and take a bite. See how much you get :- ) That's one way I explain those, ha.

That's why we invented the use of sharp objects. Opposable thumb FTW.

I work at the YMCA. Very few people (vege or omni) get all their protein from diet alone. Most suppliment with non-meat sources (i.e. whey and soy).

Whey is an animal source. It's not a magical something else altogether. Classed with cheese and milk, it's a byproduct of dairy. If whey is non-meat, then so are those technically.

Back