Secret Santa ideas for around $10

Beer.

I always get people beer, while they get me "silly" shit.

I'd prefer beer any day.

A buddy of mine has a Christmas party every year and they do something similar where everyone brings a $10 gift. The state liquor store had a little Grey Goose sampler behind the counter with the pints that was like $9.85 and it was pretty nice. Had 4 bottles that were each 2-3 oz or whatever the little trial size airplane bottles are. Looked like this but miniature versions.

greygoose_vodka.jpg

I got a Viewsonic 6" LCD digital photo frame for 20 beans for our company gift exchange. I ended up getting this vanilla bean body scrub. I didn't feel like carrying it home to give to my girl, so I gave it away here at the office. I told my girl about that & she got pissed at me. I lost all the way around - go figure.

Little booklets of $1 coupons for Dunkin' Donuts/McD's/Wendy's
Beer
Lotto scratch-offs

All may seem lazy but, in every cutthroat swap I've been in, they get stolen multiple times.

I've decided to go with the hot chocolate Bailey's idea. The problem is, I already got the jar, marshmellows and cocoa but not the Bailey's. I went to four different stores to no avail. I was going to substitute it with kahlua but they didn't have that either. However, I did find plenty of places that sold Vodka Mudshakes:
images

What are your thoughts on this mixed with hot chocolate?

In high school we had a secret santa thing for 5 bucks max. I drew a guy named Jaime. The next day, I skipped school and looked up Jaime's last name in the phone book. Being in a small town, there were only 3 entries. The second one I tried was his mom. I explained my situation and later that day I went over to his house.

His mom answered the door and took me to his room. She pointed out his favourite hat, a bluejays baseball cap. I took it, thanked her and went home. She promised to play along and claim she hadn't seen the hat when he would ask.

On the gift exchange day, I gave him his hat back, wrapped in newspaper with a 5 dollar bill. It was a huge hit.

if you say they are in their 20's im sure you can find this movie in non bluray DVD for about $10. and if they dont like it say "you're killing me smalls!!"

the-sandlot-blu-ray-cover-25.jpg

I got my ss a butterfly in a jar that is battery powered and flies around. im writing "you give me butterflies so im giving you one back." hopefully im not slammed with a sexual harrassment complaint.

I'll sell you 700 vCash for $10, everyone wants vCash

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back