Secret Santa ideas for around $10

P

Pugilistic

I've been invited to a party where everybody is going to bring a gift and randomly exchange them. I never done this before and in general I'm horrible at gift ideas so I need some help. It has to be around $10 and I have no idea who might get it. I know only two girls there who I have met only once. It seems though that most of the people at the party will be girls in their early 20s, and it looks like I might be one of the only two guys (and coincidentally the only Asian even though we're in an asian country. Not relevant but amusing to me nonetheless).

So I googled some ideas and I saw this one I really liked:
2436798.jpg

But this will probably cost me more than 10 bucks.

The only other ideas I can think of is a pair of those gloves you can use with a smart phone, a gift certificate, or stationary equipment. Or maybe one of those eco-friendly water bottles. Any other ideas?

Make a casting of your peen and have a dildo made in your likeness.

Or

A gift basket with feminine hygiene products....Summer's Eve, Playtex, dental dam, etc.

My secret santa party is tomorrow and I misread the $10, so I got the person something that was around $18 thinking it was $15, but oh well.

If it's a female; bath balls, scarf, tea set.. just don't get a fucking candle.

God, how I hate getting fucking candles.
It's like literally burning your money.
Thanks, thanks, for the fucking candle.
It does nothing. It just sits there fucking burning.

Last year, I got a pretty cool electric bottle opener from Brookstone for like $18. I have no idea how it works, but it looked cool.

I saw these next to the register at a dollar store a few days ago. You could get like 10.

430837_10200217954635812_1029037337_n.jpg

I don't really think anyone follows the secret santa price too closely as long as the coco/marshmallow thing is under $20 bucks I would go with that.

I have the perfect gift
51NhtW9exnL._SL500_.jpg

For my SS at work I got a supermarket cheeseboard for

That's a safe bet for guys or girls really and wouldn't be much over the tenner would it?

Shame you don't know who you're buying for really, my last one a colleague got me a mug made up with "I <3" and the pic of a guy on X Factor I really liked that year. Which was nicely personal.

My secret santa party is tomorrow and I misread the $10, so I got the person something that was around $18 thinking it was $15, but oh well.

If it's a female; bath balls, scarf, tea set.. just don't get a fucking candle.

Ok, no candles. I don't wanna get something feminine only to end up in the hands of the only other guy there.

That's a safe bet for guys or girls really and wouldn't be much over the tenner would it?

Shame you don't know who you're buying for really, my last one a colleague got me a mug made up with "I <3" and the pic of a guy on X Factor I really liked that year. Which was nicely personal.

Where I'm at, the Bailey's alone will probably go over 10 bucks. I'll go shopping tomorrow and see how much it costs. I like it because it involves a bit more personal effort rather than simply buying something and wrapping it. Plus it's awesome.

Yeah, wish I knew at least if it was a guy or girl.

Make a casting of your peen and have a dildo made in your likeness.

Or

A gift basket with feminine hygiene products....Summer's Eve, Playtex, dental dam, etc.
Dude hes asian, the dildo wouldnt really work

Where I'm at, the Bailey's alone will probably go over 10 bucks. I'll go shopping tomorrow and see how much it costs. I like it because it involves a bit more personal effort rather than simply buying something and wrapping it. Plus it's awesome.

Yeah, wish I knew at least if it was a guy or girl.

Where are you? That's like a $3 bottle around here...

har har asian penis jokes. So funny.

Where are you? That's like a $3 bottle around here...

Korea. I was just guessing though because I know that a larger bottle will go around $30. I did stop at a convenience store today and saw that a Vodka Mudshake is around $4 so maybe a 200ml Bailey's won't be so different. Or I'll just use the Vodka Mudshake.

Hit up the Bargain Bin for movies. You can usually find some gold in there.

Back