• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Second stage diet, IF+primal

Sarumyan:

From one bro to another I think you need to stop the extreme yo-yo fasting. You are really unraveling and it's clearly not healthy for you. Your diet should make you feel strong, mentally robust and satisfied, not paranoid and depressed.

This is coming from a guy who used to be bigger than you (i understand how you want to lose weight) and who does IF regularly.

To be honest, the depression didn't come from the diet. Relationship stuff. Being in ok shape actually pulled me out faster.
Tx though

Last edited:
Updates : 274.5 , solid though. Last 4 days have been hectic, but I am back!

Around 1400 calories today, training - boxing 1.5 hours.

day 16 : 272.8

its going to be a very long day today.

Update : 269.8 after jogging and 2 pounds of water, looks like I am about to tip below a solid 270. I a not really fat anymore, just bulky haha.

Update : Has been a sick day, morning - 4mile jog, then shopping, then Dance lesson (was all sweaty ) - 1 hour, than rugby practice, than clubbing till 2 am.

Ate a lot too - around 2500 calories.

Here are some pics :
vnp3q8.jpg

2hq6vcg.jpg

and a little bit flexing
2usjrkl.jpg

Last edited:
Day 16 : 272.4

To be honest I finally feel normal, I can wear tshirt and look good in it, nothing is jiggling around much :)
Still, need to keep myself motivated to get to the damn 245 now.
I started dieting August 29 and now, October 26 th and 40 pounds later I am not fat looking, so great results so far.
But again, I went from fat to bulky to just big. Now I need to promote myself to just tall and muscular.

Day 17 : 273.0

Haven't trained yet, might go for a jog.
Have been a lazy, boring day, havent done anything. Ate too much, stayed in bed, and did other thing that I am not very proud of . Once in a while is ok i guess )).

Diet - sandwhich -500 cals, soup -200, blueberry scone - 400, later a big salad and 2 packets of frozen fruits - Around 1100 calories. + Strbucks 12" sandwhich. - 800 cals.

Need to get back into dieting mentality.

Last edited:
Day 18: Ok, seems like I am back in biz.

Training : Morning 2 mile jog, Working on presentation for 3 hours, Dragonboat practice 1-3 p.m (mostly weights, pull ups ). Study, study.
Diet : so far had breakfast!! - english muffing -200 cals. 2 packets of frozen fruit - 600, salad - 500, chicken - 700, yogurt - 200.
Regimen: 10 a.m. - 4p.m.
Some housework as well - 2 hours.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say you're doing great work. Keep it up.

Heh, thx, for some reason that helps.
Day 19 - 273
Regimen 2-6 , diet - candy 50 cals, tea with honey - 90 cals. Once packet of fruit - 250, salad - 500, chicken leg with skin - 500. Ate a sandwhich and frozen dinner - 600 cals in total. Plus apacket of frozen fruit.
Total calories : around 2400 cals today. Overkill by my standards.
Training - 20 minutes on epi. - 500 cals - 3 miles on the treadmill - 700 cals WTF?? No way in hell you burn as many calories on epi as while jogging, just no way.

Weird tip for weigh loss - make your apartment or home .. warm and comfy. Ever since I redecorated and cleaned everything and turned on the heat my mood was so much better.

Feels very alive right now. So yeah, keep it clean boys

Last edited:
Chicken leg with skin hnnnngggggg

good to see you are back to normal.

Here is something extra for following my log.

1. Blue Stahli - Ultranumb
2. Santa Esmeralda - Don't let me be misunderstood
3. Junior - E samba
4. Two fingers - Swedish Rhytm
5. Rakim - guess who's back
6. Don Cossack Matching song - oppa fedor sta' haha.
7. Young Phunx - ready for fight
8. Yogi ft ayah - follow u
9. Justice - genesis
10. Oh - union turnpike

Chicken leg with skin hnnnngggggg

good to see you are back to normal.

haha.

To be honest i am surprised people are commenting here :) I expected couple of "you are idiot" comments and thats it. Thanks for support ).

day 20 - 271.8

Training : 1 hour of cardio - jog plus Epi. - around 1100 calories burned.
Diet : lame Social event - sort of sit at a table and listen to student performers... most of them sounded like deflating cats, however - free cookies, had to eat some.
Ate some japanese food - around 1400 calories, but my stomach didn't accept it. So only around 600 left.
2 smoothies too, - 600 calories.
OVerall around 2000 today.
Lots of study.

Last edited:
Day 21 - 271.0 Didn't sleep well. Looks like i am about to catch a minor cold, need to get to the gym and sweat it out. Lets see if I can avoid since i got very hard exam in 2 days.

Diet - 9 a.m. Coffee culture "healthy breakfast" - sorry exams, around -900-1000 calories altogether.
Training : Jogging 1 mile at 7 am, some pull ups/push ups as usual - Epi - 10 minutes. Around 500 calorie spent.
Need to get to YMCA today to do some heavy weights, for some reason always helps me with flu.

Flu avoided.
Mostly studied today - ate Yogurt - 600 calories, and frozen dinner - 300 cals, plus orange juice 150, a soup - 240, plus 100 calories of ice cream

Cardio - 1 hour - around 800 calories spent.

Overall 2600 calories - 1400 of training today.

Last edited:
day 22 exams - weight 273 - but ate a lot.

day 20 - 271.8

Training : 1 hour of cardio - jog plus Epi. - around 1100 calories burned.
Diet : lame Social event - sort of sit at a table and listen to student performers... most of them sounded like deflating cats, however - free cookies, had to eat some.
Ate some japanese food - around 1400 calories, but my stomach didn't accept it. So only around 600 left.
2 smoothies too, - 600 calories.
OVerall around 2000 today.
Lots of study.

I am glad its going well. Any progress piccs? I upped some more. About to comment

Da 25 - have been eating like a pig - exams, dating and etc.
Now I get why last 20 pounds are so hard, motivation really falls down.

Already ate breakfast - 1100 calories. Plan to hit gym hard today.
Lots to study as well. But yeah, need to start gaining my motivation back...

Last edited:
Day 25-27th.
Weight 272
Diet - It's a mess. But generally I keep it at maintenance - 3000 calories.
Regimen - a mess, eat breakfast and etc.
Lifestyle - very active, classes, exams etc.
Training - got my ass back to MMA gym, starting to do traditional kettle bell program and heavy focus on boxing (angles ) and wrestling now.
Notes - finally done with midterms.
Despite my weight - I feel like a bloated 265-er rather than a skinny 275-er, if you know what I mean. I am looking muscular in a t-shirt, generally feel light on my feet, and was already fast for a HW at 290, going into warp-speed at 240 lol.
Decided to make my goal - 240 pounds, not sure I can cut that low - will be at very low body-fat, but its a goal.

day 28 - 274, ouch, but then I ate a lot last night.

Training - 10 a.m. - powerlifting - 35 minutes session ( here is my routine when I feel i can stomach some weightlifting, i also try to have as little time between sets as possible ).
1. Jog - 10 minutes
2. Squats - heavy 4 sets of 6
3. Bench press - 4 sets of 10
4. Deadlift - warm up set, 4 sets of 6
5. Hamstring machine or whatever its called - 4 sets of 10
6. Pull ups with palms facing towards you - 4 sets of maximum
7. Abs
8. Jog - 10 minutes

Diet - 11.30 am - yogurt -240, salad soup - 400, lots of tea. Added a small smoothie at 12.30 230 cals.
5 p.m. - big salad - 800 calories, some ice cream - 200.

6.30-8.00 p.m. Some thai boxing training, 30 minutes of kettlebells.

Frozen fruits - 9.30 p.m. plus sandwhich 300 cals

Last edited:
Day 29 273
Ate junk - around 3600 calories, training - sparring 1 hour , got poked in the eye
Day was inactive

Back