Elections Second Assassination Attempt of Trump at his Florida golf course

well, if it wasn't a "serious attempt" then nothing to worry about, I suppose. Except the various assassination attempts that immediately followed.
" In fact, it's no attempt at all"

lol. you lose your soul supporting that loser man.

U.S. Attorney for the relevant District in Florida to prosecute this case is Markenzy Lapointe. Former US Marine, Gulf War Veteran.

Oh and an immigrant from Haiti.

Hope he consumed enough cats to make his voodoo work.

Why does that matter? The guy got caught red handed.

But Trump weathered the storm and went on the attack, and I don’t know that any other personality could do what he did. He basically gave an extreme middle finger to the established political class and thier MSM lapdogs.

I think this is a perfect example of how badly you guys got conned. You have a billionaire who literally shits in a golden toilet and lives in a building with his name on it, and you think he's a rebel for throwing the middle finger at the establishment? For fucks sake guy, he openly donated to that "establishment," sought their praise at every turned, and only claimed to be against them the moment he wanted your vote.

And you bought it.

Last edited:
I think this is a perfect example of how badly you guys got conned. You have a billionaire who literally shits in a golden toilet and lives in a building with his name on it, is a rebel throwing the middle finger at the establishment? For fucks sake guy, he openly donated to that "establishment," sought their praise at every turned, and only claimed to be against them the moment he wanted your vote.

And you bought it.
The middle finger was fun, they should have dumped and start fucking winning.

So you actually have no clue what the term Neo-Nazi means lmao. Also I’m not in a cult, you are. Lefties asked Biden to step aside because he sounded terrible in the debate. Trump says unhinged shit everyday and there is nobody asking him to step aside. There’s a reason for that. Trump can do no wrong. Never question him. He’s always right. I’ve been here long enough to know that Trumpists never criticize him and always come to his defense no matter how disgusting his rhetoric is, kind of like how you’re defending everything he says right now and repeating that Haitians eat dogs and cats. You’re 100% projecting your insecurities onto the left. Everything you say applies to yourself much more than whatever imaginary opponent you created in that that low iq brain of yours
Ok, now I know you are just a complete troll. Carry on.

I think this is a perfect example of how badly you guys got conned. You have a billionaire who literally shits in a golden toilet and lives in a building with his name on it, is a rebel throwing the middle finger at the establishment? For fucks sake guy, he openly donated to that "establishment," sought their praise at every turned, and only claimed to be against them the moment he wanted your vote.

And you bought it.

Policies matter. Your post... garbage brother. Pick up your game.

Policies matter. Your post... garbage brother. Pick up your game.

giphy.gif

There’s a lot of those types that claim to be centrists but will conveniently pounce to Trump’s defense when anything negative flares up regarding him while simultaneously pouncing at whatever available to attack his opposition.
Why wouldnt a centrist defend Trump against what they see as hyperbolic criticism?

This is sort of the point that @Bullitt68 is bringing up. Much of the left have moved so far left that even centrists are "Maga-tards". Theres no room for nuance or variance. It's all or nothing. Either agree with me or you're "garbling Trump balls".

I was literally in another thread with @Islam Imamate where I said I think Trump might believe what he says because Trump is a delusional, egomaniacal, narcissist. He thought calling him a delusional, egomaniacal, narcissist was a "defense". This is just bonkers. But it's exactly what people mean when they use a term like "tds". Sometimes anti-Trump people just lack self awareness.

I was literally in another thread with @Islam Imamate where I said I think Trump might believe what he says because Trump is a delusional, egomaniacal, narcissist. He thought calling him a delusional, egomaniacal, narcissist was a "defense". This is just bonkers. But it's exactly what people mean when they use a term like "tds". Sometimes anti-Trump people just lack self awareness.
That's batshit lol. jesus christ.

Back