Elections Second Assassination Attempt of Trump at his Florida golf course

Yeah they can't wriggle out of this one like they did in Pennsylvania.
In his book, listed on Amazon and viewed by the AP, Routh noted: “I get so tired of people asking me if I am a Democrat or Republican as I refuse to be put in a category.”

Guy just seems like a fucking unstable nut.

You make it sound good now, but you are not consistent in this belief at all.
For example?

They must really want Donald Trump dead but pick incompetent people to make it look like the establishment is not involved.
What's the reason they're so incompetent at everything else?

I'd love to see you explain, in specifics, how it is you think people are "panic wrestling." Or are you just being a good little bot and spewing nonsense?

They known it's over now. Another attempt this close to the election is the nail in the coffin. Four more years of Trump is a forgone conclusion now.

Literally their only option is to try and kill him for a third time.

i would agree that the level of discourse in politics is sad and dangerous and extremely counter towards effective leadership and governing and both sides need to dial it in. and that includes the candidates themselves. if they can't behave, if they can't dial in the rhetoric, it's hard to expect others to.
You agreed to something that has nothing to do with my post but you tagged me so I read it.

Now

Here's another chance for you to respond with some integrity
the folks who find Trump a threat to their interests, in general, need to step down off their soapboxes where they proudly proclaim their hatred for Trump and instead reach out to the nuts that also find Trump a threat to their interests, because this keeps on happening.

The nuts who find Trump a threat to their interests are not going to listen to Trump supporters and MAGA supporters and quite frankly these nuts are starting to seem like they are capable of doing harm to others who openly support Trump.

Would you agree? Yes or No

He seems like about ten different guys on here who post all day in the Ukraine thread.
I almost never was the Ukraine thread so I can’t comment one way or the other on that.
But I agree that it certainly seems that Ukraine was a big issue for Routh, whatever the reasons.

They known it's over now. Another attempt this close to the election is the nail in the coffin. Four more years of Trump is a forgone conclusion now.

Literally their only option is to try and kill him for a third time.
I wouldn't say it's a foregone conclusion. The race is tight and there's a lot of time until election night. The two assassins could very well believe what you're saying though, and think killing Trump would be the only thing keeping him out of office.

He refuses to be put in a category but donated 20 times to left wing causes. Okay.
LOL you were just posting that you voted for Obama twice. I guess that makes you a left winger too?

He’s also an unaffiliated voter, he also said Trump was his choice in 2016, he also donated to former-Dem-now-working-with-Trump Tulsi Gabbard…

The guy is a nut. Unstable, obsessive nut.

This thread.
Can’t name anything specific then? Noted.

In his book, listed on Amazon and viewed by the AP, Routh noted: “I get so tired of people asking me if I am a Democrat or Republican as I refuse to be put in a category.”

Guy just seems like a fucking unstable nut.

For example?
I mean the shooter was featured in a Azov "Neo Nazis" battalion ad.
Save the Azov fighters at Mariupol on 2022.

Did the shooter have any connections inside Washington?
Because the shooter did have a felony, the way he managed to fly to Ukraine is questionable.

I mean the shooter was featured in a Azov "Neo Nazis" battalion ad.
Save the Azov fighters at Mariupol on 2022.

Did the shooter have any connections inside Washington?
Because the shooter did have a felony, the way he managed to fly to Ukraine is questionable.

It’s something I’d like more info on, yeah. But it’s certainly not impossible to leave the country with a felony on your record, and I sort of doubt that Ukraine cares a whole lot about a foreigner wanting to fight on their behalf having a felony in their home country. But maybe we’ll find out more.

How did this guy know Donald Trump was golfing?

How did this guy know Trump was golfing?

Trump visited a Trump Organization property on 428 (nearly one in three) of the 1,461 days of his presidency and is estimated to have played 261 rounds of golf, one every 5.6 days.

Seems like a pretty easy guess considering he is currently unemployed 🤣🤷‍♂️

This is like asking a WWF wrestler how they knew Sid was playing softball when he no-showed events lmao

Back