Elections Second Assassination Attempt of Trump at his Florida golf course

does this voter record suggest he didn't vote in 2016 or 2020? 4chan says he had some felony shit going on. no clue if that's true.

1726461333626857.png

Tbf, Kamala showing up is considered a win.
ya, but most people think she won the debate, I watched it and she was definitely more up for it. Trump seemed out of it and he probably wanted Biden's ass just because that's the kind of guy he is, for beating him the last time. Dissapointed that he didn't get a second chance at the guy.

Have you been in the Ukraine thread on here? Propaganda works on the weak minded.
hate to say it but sometimes propoganda works on all of us, from what we heard, Trump had no chance in 2016, it was absolutely shocking even if you were like me, had no dog in the hunt. In a similar way, I was surprised by Bush's second term win too, we do only see so much in whatever corner of the world we're in and it left me thinking "hold on, I thought everyone hated that guy".

The thing I most want to know is why this guy was so fanatical in his support for the Ukraine?

His name doesn't suggest an ethnic lineage. He wasn't born there. He isn't a citizen of that country. So why was he so hellbent on supporting that country in a war? He wasn't someone who survived oppression under Putin, and as far as I know, it wasn't like his life was ruined by the Russians. He doesn't appear to be a Hemingway. I don't see a deep comprehension of histories and ideologies driving a man with no skin in the game to so passionately embrace a foreign war as his principal preoccupation in life.

So far it just looks like the guy was a wingbat.
Mental illness coupled with a savior complex. Kinda like males hyper obsessed with being feminists or white people obsessed with BLM to mind boggling extremes.

An just like that Trump's debate performance is not the top story online.

Everything that happens once can never happen again. But everything that happens twice will surely happen a third time.

The thing I most want to know is why this guy was so fanatical in his support for the Ukraine?

His name doesn't suggest an ethnic lineage. He wasn't born there. He isn't a citizen of that country. So why was he so hellbent on supporting that country in a war? He wasn't someone who survived oppression under Putin, and as far as I know, it wasn't like his life was ruined by the Russians. He doesn't appear to be a Hemingway. I don't see a deep comprehension of histories and ideologies driving a man with no skin in the game to so passionately embrace a foreign war as his principal preoccupation in life.

Some dudes just kind of drift aimlessly in life until they can cling themselves to a big, life-changing event, and that will basically be the sole focus in their life from that point forward. For this guy it was the Ukraine war. I doubt this guy had too many political takes apart from being a huge Ukraine supporter.

He may have been waiting for a huge American war to break out but it just never happened in his lifetime, so this was the next best thing.

Yup. The cat's out of the bag now. They'll keep sending guys.
honestly surprised it never happened when he was president, the anti-trump hate was at a fever pitch. Right now, the biggest worry is it happening again, which doesn't seem like it will, but that's what we thought the first time.

It looked like he is very pro NATO and hates everything communist. Very weird guy. I got the impression he still views Russia as communist. It looked like to me his supporting Ukraine is to help strengthen NATO.

It looked like he is very pro NATO and hates everything communist. Very weird guy. I got the impression he still views Russia as communist. It looked like to me his supporting Ukraine is to help strengthen NATO.

He sounds like every that posts every day in the Ukraine thread on here: a propagandized NPC.

He sounds like every that posts every day in the Ukraine thread on here: a propagandized NPC.
What I said about him was just my impression. It kind of makes sense with him growing up in the tail end of the cold war era. Russia would have been the big bad evil in his youth. Crazy dude.

honestly surprised it never happened when he was president, the anti-trump hate was at a fever pitch. Right now, the biggest worry is it happening again, which doesn't seem like it will, but that's what we thought the first time.
He can totally end up dead with most people giving no fs.

Back