International sec of defense in ICU/hospital for days, Biden admin not even notified

Secretary of Defense

The secretary of defense oversees the Defense Department and acts as the principal defense policymaker and adviser.
What kind of policy would change whether Llyod was out of reach or not? Honestly, you think our current policy would change whether Lloyd is living on a cot within the West Wing or living in a cave for four days?

Deputy Secretary of Defense​

The deputy secretary of defense is in charge of the Defense Department’s day-to-day business. The primary responsibility is managing the defense budget and executing the priorities of the secretary of defense.

One could say it would be more concerning if Hicks was out of the loop for four days. She runs the day to day affairs at the pentagon.

POTUS has plenty of staffers and aides that give him advice in regards to US hard power. Having Lloyd getting his tonsils removed (or botox, or any other elective procedure) won't change anything

i'm talking about procedure.
doubt it's hey fuck that guy he doesn't do anything anyway.

As per the politico article, Austin’s aides didn’t even tell people at the DOD/pentagon. They actually said he was working from home.

@Fox by the Sea

CNN reporting that the deputy secretary that took over for him, while “working remotely in vacation” was not even informed of why. With everything going on in the world, that must have been a wtf moment lol.

It is also weird to me that she didn’t communicate to anyone in the Biden admin sooner, which would have lead to Biden admin being aware, along with the pentagon, and people would have found out what was going on ASAP.

Seems like complete incompetence

what was the surgery about again?

Was an elective procedure, so does not even have to be a surgery, no further details. Based on needing ICU due to complications, I assume something involving anesthesia? But who knows.

He very well could have anticipated working from home the week following a procedure. But for his aides to have notified the deputy that they need to assume responsibility, they knew he was in the ICU/hospitalized, so I dunno how they did not inform her.

And why Biden’s team didn’t even know she took responsibility, like she never checked in wit my Biden admin or the department of defense or all thought Austin was still working at home.

Lol

Was an elective procedure, so does not even have to be a surgery, no further details. Based on needing ICU due to complications, I assume something involving anesthesia? But who knows.

He very well could have anticipated working from home the week following a procedure. But for his aides to have notified the deputy that they need to assume responsibility, they knew he was in the ICU/hospitalized, so I dunno how they did not inform her.

And why Biden’s team didn’t even know she took responsibility, like she never checked in wit my Biden admin or the department of defense or all thought Austin was still working at home.

Lol
crazy.

what was the surgery about again?
I think that is where this story will end up.

If it was elective surgery, it's was clearly planned ahead of time and during a time of little distraction.

But, by being so hush hush, people are going to assume the worst.

Nagging knee injury?
Tonsillectomy?
Brain tumor?

I think that is where this story will end up.

If it was elective surgery, it's was clearly planned ahead of time and during a time of little distraction.

But, by being so hush hush, people are going to assume the worst.

Nagging knee injury?
Tonsillectomy?
Brain tumor?
He wants to be stunning and brave.

Why is my name being dragged in this right wing circle jerk?

giphy.gif

Lol..: did you just compare yourself to Will Smith?

Ooof

Something doesn't add up. Maybe he was not in the hospital at all. That was the cover story for something else. Not sure what, but I'll have my radar on alert.

Theory #1: he died and THEY needed time to find a suitable double.
I just saw a report saying that Austin died in Ukraine. The source is an odd one.

Real raw news.
Criminal Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin was allegedly killed in Kyiv on January 3 when Russian cruise missiles peltered a command bunker where Austin and Lieutenant General Valerii Zaluzhnyi, commander in chief of the Ukrainian Army, met secretly to discuss mounting an asymmetrical offensive to “bring Vladimir Putin to his knees,” claims a Russian FSB source known for providing invaluable intelligence and the truth behind Putin’s Special Military Operation in Ukraine.

@cottagecheesefan

Why do old people in america desperately cling on to power?

I find it so weird that these guys only care about holding onto power even at deaths door. It’s baffling that they don’t want to retire and rather just die on the job.

it’s probably the biggest thing holding America back tbh

I just saw a report saying that Austin died in Ukraine. The source is an odd one.

Real raw news.
Criminal Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin was allegedly killed in Kyiv on January 3 when Russian cruise missiles peltered a command bunker where Austin and Lieutenant General Valerii Zaluzhnyi, commander in chief of the Ukrainian Army, met secretly to discuss mounting an asymmetrical offensive to “bring Vladimir Putin to his knees,” claims a Russian FSB source known for providing invaluable intelligence and the truth behind Putin’s Special Military Operation in Ukraine.

@cottagecheesefan
Ummmm.....I don't buy it.

Reactions: N13
When it's doubles the hardest thing to get right is the ears.

He also has something unique on his upper right lip.

Back