International sec of defense in ICU/hospital for days, Biden admin not even notified

I'm glad that they are respecting Austin's HIPAA rights.

It's not Joe or Jakes business. Lloyd can talk to his boss and colleagues about his health issues if he wants to. If he doesn't, that's okay. We should respect his privacy
Well sure. That should be respected.

This shouldn't even be an issue if there is an approved delegation process in place and the folks that needed to know were informed that it was being implemented.

If I go into the hospital and am incapacitated (scheduled or emergency) my superior officer is notified, who then tells my second in command they are now acting officer in Charge (if unscheduled, if scheduled its already passed to everyone in the chain of command).

And this is for a small unit, let alone Cabinet level ..continuity of command must be maintained....
I assumed this is probably documented and folks know the delegation and notification processes . . . which is how it should be handled.

January 1st is a holiday.

Cut the guy some slack.

As long as he filled out the correct paperwork, it's all good. Looks like his deputy was informed. I just hope his medical leave forms were filled in triplicate.
Cabinet level positions aren't as directly impacted by the Federal holiday if there is an issue like this that needs to be dealt with. They'd still be expected to have delegations in place and follow the appropriate implementation process.

Cabinet level positions aren't as directly impacted by the Federal holiday if there is an issue like this that needs to be dealt with. They'd still be expected to have delegations in place and follow the appropriate implementation process.

Plus this all apparently started a week before on December 22 when he had the procedure. Mike shouldn’t Biden know his SOS is having cancer treatment?

Austin did go to ICU on Jan 1st and remains hospitalized.

But keep in mind, that Biden was in the Caribbean at the same time on vacation. Austin’s deputy also on vacation.

Austin and Biden control the nuclear football, no?

Seems we were compromised for about a day

I noticed that Austin also has three skin tags by his right eye.

In the same week Biden is ruled dementia Joe, the other person in charge of our nukes is rushed to the hospital

Folks, here’s the deal, and I’m not joking, the adults are back in charge, they just all are dying and melting away before our eyes. The two people in charge of our bikes are dying, one from dementia and one from cancer

Back