Seattle holds segregated employee "Training on Internalized Racial Superiority for White People"

Cringy. Did they add the part about white people kissing their feet prior to each shift?

this will just makes us more divided. Our culture is obsessed with our differences instead of working on the things we have in common.

these goofy workshops are going to do absolutely nothing for the average people. It will just look good on paper for the high ups.

This is not going nearly far enough. Wh*te people are upholding a wh*te supremacist system that keeps the Black mxn down. A (small) step toward racial justice is to not pay any salary to the wh*te employees. Then keep not paying them for about 200 years. Once that is done we could start having a conversation about giving them back the privilege of physical safety that wh*tes have robbed Black of for centuries. #ogun #sws #sqw

Lol is this a joke. Any white people that actually put up with this deserve it all.

LIke I've been saying since day one...

leftists don't have any idea what they're doing.

the more you vilify a people, demonize them, make them the source of all your woes is not only pathetic ass victim hood 101, it is also going to foment an explosion of racial separatist groups.

I don't see any problems with it. You snowflakes need to quit being offended by every little thing.

LOL I ain't sitting through a two and a half hour long training session on that nonsense.

LIke I've been saying since day one...

leftists don't have any idea what they're doing.

the more you vilify a people, demonize them, make them the source of all your woes is not only pathetic ass victim hood 101, it is also going to foment an explosion of racial separatist groups.
Leftist woke politics is actually creating more racist black people as well. If you demonize white people, convince black people that whites hate them and are holding them back, and you tell black people that it's impossible for them to be racist because they don't have any power. Well guess what, you will also have an explosion of racist black people.

That's how BLM and cities like Seattle are just throwing gasoline on a fire.

Leftist woke politics (aka cultural Marxism) can only end in one thing. More racism and more chaos.

This is not going nearly far enough. Wh*te people are upholding a wh*te supremacist system that keeps the Black mxn down. A (small) step toward racial justice is to not pay any salary to the wh*te employees. Then keep not paying them for about 200 years. Once that is done we could start having a conversation about giving them back the privilege of physical safety that wh*tes have robbed Black of for centuries. #ogun #sws #sqw

damn, it's that easy to become a $500/h diversity peddler.

Leftist woke politics is actually creating more racist black people as well. If you demonize white people, convince black people that whites hate them and are holding them back, and you tell black people that it's impossible for them to be racist because they don't have any power. Well guess what, you will also have an explosion of racist black people.

That's how BLM and cities like Seattle are just throwing gasoline on a fire.

Leftist woke politics (aka cultural Marxism) can only end in one thing. More racism and more chaos.

yup, I live in Seattle, worked about 5 blocks from CHOP. I see this accepted racism quite frequently

Stuff like this doesn't help and I have yet to meet a person of color that actually supports this crap. Most people I talk to want real change in policy, not more virtue signaling nonsense. 78% of people live paycheck to paycheck and now a lot are unemployed, a lot of the anger in this country stems from the fact that one one bad thing happens in your life you're fucked.

Enough with the stupid training, woke virtue signaling, diversity casting nonsense. How about our government give people another COVID check instead

lol wth...
I'm out. Enough crazy for a day. I'll read this mess tomorrow or something.

EcR4FHyUYAAcUqM

White people have to let go of their physical safety?

<WhatIsThis>
It’s laughable at this point, who is coming up with this shit..

Back