• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Seattle Foolishly Sues Trump Administration Over Sanctuary Cities

The funny thing is that even in liberal CA, my neighborhood is firmly against our sanctuary status. States 'rights' -- its supposed to be about things that benefit the citzens of that state, not gangbangers from El Salvador.

Yet you keep voting the idiot that proposed sanctuary status.

Maybe vote for the guy that says no sanctuary cities, like in Texas.

Arent you saying that the federal government should ignore the 10th when it comes to illegals yes or no?

Why dont you make a solid statement, instead of playing the fucking Trump-a-Dope and saying incredibly ambiguous shit and never mean what you meant

1.- The Federal Executive itself cant decide where dollars will be spent of not, thats a power of Congress.

2.- Federal Congress still cant attach strings that are a) Not related to the spending in question b) Not coercive c) It must be clear

So the DOJ witholding funds is 100% unconstitutional and an overreach of the federal government and Seattle is going to win this easily. So again, whats your point?

My fucking point, Rodriguez, is that Sanctuary cities are a joke, a symptom of a sick nation, also, using the Constitution against the nation that created it is some lowly shit. You know for a fact that the men who made the constitution would not like it..and would probably fucking kill you and that other flid with their bare hands given the chance. Here is my response in advance to any other questions you may have on this subject...
{<BJPeen}

Probably am...doesn't change the fact that protecting illegal aliens isn't a "good" thing to do..and it also does nothing to change the fact that the only people cheering on sanctuary cities, are unpatriotic cunts

I would argue that you arguing against the rights of States over a very small number of criminals is more unpatriotic.

My fucking point, Rodriguez, is that Sanctuary cities are a joke, a symptom of a sick nation, also, using the Constitution against the nation that created it is some lowly shit. You know for a fact that the men who made the constitution would not like it..and would probably fucking kill you and that other flid with their bare hands given the chance. Here is my response in advance to any other questions you may have on this subject...
{<BJPeen}

They probably would kill Rod because our founding fathers were mostly virulent racists like you.

How about we change topic to the chronically unemployed welfare ppl?

That isn't what this thread is about. Make your own thread.

I'm probably more of a fan of central planning to be honest, I'm just trying to teach you dullards crying for states rights all the time what that actually means.

My stances on states rights doesn't mean much since we live in a country that has very empowered states and that's unlikely to change.

I'm all for states rights within the 10 amendment.

I would argue that you arguing against the rights of States over a very small number of criminals is more unpatriotic.
Good thing i'm an Englishman then, isn't it. I gotta go to bed soon, but here is another stand alone statement that you can't debunk. Those that want open borders, and special protection for illegal criminals..are shit heads

Good thing i'm an Englishman then, isn't it. I gotta go to bed soon, but here is another stand alone statement that you can't debunk. Those that want open borders, and special protection for illegal criminals..are shit heads

All men are created equal.

They probably would kill Rod because our founding fathers were mostly virulent racists like you.
Racist?. Be carefull. there bud, if the rules are that we can just make up stuff about each other with no proof, then i have a pretty brutal imagination...

Those that wrote the Constitution made it in a way that can be amended. Those sanctuary cities have elected mayors, those sanctuary cities have an elected State congress and an elected State executive.

If you dont like it, take it to the voting booth.

Also lol at wanting to kill me, what for?

Racist?. Be carefull. there bud, if the rules are that we can just make up stuff about each other with no proof, then i have a pretty brutal imagination...

Please do, I like getting people banned.

The federal executive doesnt has a say on which funds are going to be allocated, only congress has that capacity and it has to be quite explicit about it.

He has the Congress supporting this and he has a pen and a phone let's see if he can keep them plenty occupied fighting everything he can sign.

Like I said there are other ways they can go about this, like the feds not helping the local police.

Those that wrote the Constitution made it in a way that can be amended. Those sanctuary cities have elected mayors, those sanctuary cities have an elected State congress and an elected State executive.

If you dont like it, take it to the voting booth.

Also lol at wanting to kill me, what for?
Dude, i'm from England...i am talking as an observer only.

Can only pardon federal crimes, im pretty sure bombing an abortion clinic is going to violate a lot of State laws.
Republican governors can pardon state crimes, president can pardon federal.

Please think on it and try to truly understand the meaning.
You're the one having trouble with such a simple and well known statement..you hold criminal illegal citizens at a higher value than the police who keep everyone relatively safe..you're a nut

Back