Sean Strickland Reputation

He has good fundamentals but isn’t really great anywhere in particular. A very good Allan Belcher level fighter

Bisping is the one who got Sean access to that private gym. Bisping knows him personally and says Sean likes to talk alot of $hit. That's just him.

He ran into a guy in Sanchez who is just like Sean and we got the result of it. Don't feel bad for Sean after hearing how he was acting in a gym he's never been too.

How does Megaton deal with shit talkers?

I literally have no idea for Sean Strickland is and ive been watching MMA for like 15 years

This is like saying I've been studying history for 15 years because you watch this history channel.

Sean screaming at the guy he fought a few months ago ( don’t remember his name, but he was entirely overmatched) really pissed me off. At the end of the third he yells “I’m going to give you a chance to win, okay?!” Rubbed me the wrong way.

He’s a garbage bully, regardless of his skill. One of the few times I’ll be glad to see someone get brutally ktfo.
Right on, I’m going to go full Sherbro Psycologist, Sean is definitely angry and acting out... I have experienced working with the cream of the crop as it pertains to overcompensation complex type behavior and the such, I worked in Law Enforcement during my early adulthood, also spent 16 years in Army SOF. Personalities such as Sean and Tim Kennedy were basically the extreme end, but still the norm. By the time I retired I was in my mid-40’s and actually just wanted to get away from ego’s and the baddest MF’r in the valley mindset. it was almost like people couldn’t just show up and just do the job without constant posturing and peacocking... it was an insidious work environment, I really cannot believe that the trainers and gym owners are letting this nonsense go in their gyms, let alone allowing videos of it get out... these guys are supposed to be Professional Martial Artists...

I'm a fan of his fighting but his interviews and in ring trash talking etc make him seem like he could be a dick outside the ring but you can't always tell.
Sanchez seems like a douche too though.

I literally have no idea for Sean Strickland is and ive been watching MMA for like 15 years
Well if it makes you feel any better, I kept reading about this incident and was surprised people were saying he was a prick as the whole time I've been thinking it was this guy that fought Ryan Jimmo... images (59).jpeg Turns out that's Sean O'Connell

You're def a casual. Strickland's been in plenty main cards.
I guess he never made an impression.. Is he a wrestler? That's probably why I haven't paid attention lol

What's wrong with wrestlers?

I guess he never made an impression.. Is he a wrestler? That's probably why I haven't paid attention lol

He's a well-rounded fighter. Just kind of a generic bald white guy without much of a personality.

Best thing Poirier did was grow his hair out. Strickland should do the same.

He's definitely a shit talker, and he's definitely not a smart person ... but he's not an asshole or a bully really. And stuff like that video happens in literally every gym almost every day.

He's better at fighting than you are at posting in forums...so he's got that going for him.
Lol last time I heard that comeback I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur, or was that your mom? Hard to tell when they’re the same size ;)

Yeah but it's not serious. It's more like banter like how Bisping talks shit, it's pretty much just a joke and they aren't being serious. I guess if you're sensitive it will be an issue.
It is serious, Bisping actually doesn’t like the guy
Bisping thinks so
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/bisping-thinks-sean-strickland-is-an-a-hole.4147360/

Since the video in that thread was taken down Bisoing basically said he’s seen Sean training and he spars and acts like a douche in the gym

Back