Sean Strickland Believes Controversial Comments Could Keep Him from Next Title Shot

just some hot sauce, the sardines were good old King Oscar in extra virgin Olive oil, don't think it needed something like garlic although i wouldve used soy sauce if had some but baby rays hot sauce good.

could always add an egg to the rice or more but quality sardines don't need that, just white rice is good.
I love sardines and rarely find someone that eats them plain, if at all.
You ever eat smelts?

He really is terrible. He's like almost as terrible as Colby to listen to.

Fuckin fake ass tough guy. Hey, you don't sound try hard pretend drunk redneck enough, turn it up so I can shut this shit off and find something better to do.

I love sardines and rarely find someone that eats them plain, if at all.
You ever eat smelts?
Yeah i started not too long ago, mainly because skinless fish in a can don't appeal to me but with the skin are delicious, and good sardines have skin and spine.

I have not but I googled an they available at a ShopRite near me so I'll try em out :),bet they good with rice too or a garlic an butter pasta

Last edited:
Yeah i started not too long ago, mainly because skinless fish in a can don't appeal to me but with the skin is delicious, and good sardines have skin and spine.

I have not but I googled an they available at a ShopRite near me so I'll try em out :),bet they good with rice too or a garlic an butter pasta

Definitely have to have the skin on.
I typically eat em with some Portuguese bread, and Portuguese cheese.

My grandmother used to make smelts all the time, fuckin love em.
Don't need anything with them tbh.

Definitely have to have the skin on.
I typically eat em with some Portuguese bread, and Portuguese cheese.

My grandmother used to make smelts all the time, fuckin love em.
Don't need anything with them tbh.
why don'tcha just move to Portugal then???!!!

I think Strickland crying on a podcast is what’s keeping him from a title shot. We already know what Dana thinks of men who cry. Come on, his future kids are going to see that.

why don'tcha just move to Portugal then???!!!
Why would I?
Would you tell a person that drinks wine and eats pasta to move to Italy?

That's a rhetorical question because I know you'll say yes just to be an ass lol

I think Strickland crying on a podcast is what’s keeping him from a title shot. We already know what Dana thinks of men who cry. Come on, his future kids are going to see that.
He not only cried but he's fuckin unstable. He got exposed by DDP for being able to dish it out but not being able to take it, like chris leben on tuf.

But instead of just takin the L he threatens to stab DDP, and then acts like their best friends when they meet again. The guy just fuckin sucks and is horrible to listen to

ufc-293-sydney-preview-ufc-1034151808-1024x683.jpg

Sean Strickland believes his unhinged rants could be the only impediment on the road to his next middleweight title shot.

Strickland dethroned Israel Adesanya via unanimous decision at UFC 293 in September 2023 in one of the biggest upsets in UFC history. Strickland’s short-lived title reign came to an end via a split-decision loss to Dricus Du Plessis at UFC 297 this past January. Strickland has since bounced back with a split-decision win over Paulo Costa last month, which many believe should have been scored unanimously in favor of “Tarzan.”

Meanwhile, Du Plessis puts his title on the line against Adesanya in the main event at UFC 305 on Aug. 17 in Perth, Australia. Strickland is now adamant on fighting the winner of that bout next instead of a title eliminator against Robert Whittaker. “Bobby Knuckles” rebounded from a stoppage loss against Du Plessis with a unanimous decision win over Costa followed by a knockout over surging newcomer Ikram Aliskerov in a short-notice matchup.

According to Strickland, Whittaker surpassing him for the title shot would only indicate that the UFC doesn’t want him on a big stage with a microphone.

“I mean it’s known,” he told told Shakiel Mahjouri. “Like, I’m next in line. It ain’t Whittaker, it’s me… If they gave Robert the title shot guys, it’s for one reason. It’s for one reason – they don’t want me holding this [a mic] on main stage. I’m next in line dude. There’s no argument in it, it is a f—-ing fact. If they give Whittaker the title shot, it’s welcome to Bud Light.”

Screenshot_2023_09_08_at_10.39.29_AM.0.png

Sean Strickland believes a lot of stupid stuff

Back