• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media *** Sean Strickland Beats Up Troll/Streamer Sneako Mega Thread ***

Remember when Orlando Sanchez put some pressure on an armlock and Strickland started acting like a hysterical woman

Dude couldn't KO a 160lbs streamer. Props to sneako.

Jake Paul has beaten smaller guys, mostly grapplers, who were years past their primes. The one guy he fought who was competitive with him size-wise and stylistically was a 48-year old Anderson Silva, whose literally twice his age. We have no idea how Jake would do against Strickland, Poatan, prime versions of Anderson/JDS/Rampage/Rumble/etc. And no one in their right mind would bet on Jake vs. the current Ngannou.
Also Jake only fights boxing with the rules the suit him he knows he gets smashed in MMA when there is more variables than just fist having to wprrr about leg kicks and getting taken down not to mention not having gloves to protect yourself changes everything

Also Jake only fights boxing with the rules the suit him he knows he gets smashed in MMA when there is more variables than just fist having to wprrr about leg kicks and getting taken down not to mention not having gloves to protect yourself changes everything
Jake Paul made the highest paid athletes list by selling amateur boxing PPVs.

That's an insane indictment of the world we live in, but also unbelievable salesmanship.

He has around 8 fights, all but one of his opponents needed to go get a boxing license to fight Jake and he is making supposedly well into 8 figures. (Probably including yt, sponsorships, podcast, etc)

couldn't even drop some random kid even if he tried...

He was going for it to. I never seen Sean commit to punches before and that 140 lb kid stood up to it. That’s crazy.

DDP such a finisher and couldn't wooble Strickland
He finished Robert who's better and had a better legacy
Jake would do fine in MMA he has a wrestling background and a professional boxing background

Jake Paul made the highest paid athletes list by selling amateur boxing PPVs.

That's an insane indictment of the world we live in, but also unbelievable salesmanship.

He has around 8 fights, all but one of his opponents needed to go get a boxing license to fight Jake and he is making supposedly well into 8 figures. (Probably including yt, sponsorships, podcast, etc)

People love to watch fights. Shit I’ve been a fight fan for decades and I looked forward to Joey butufucco vs that lady wrestler Chyna ( great fight)
Manute bol vs the fridge. Screech vs horshack etc.
hell I watched all of Jake Paul’s fights since I saw him fight Nate Robinson on I think Tyson Roy jj undercard.
I watch sports for entertainment as much as seeing who the best actually is.
I’m not a fan of Jake Paul but I can resoect he can fight in front of thousands of people in arena and ppv and headline a show.
Most. And that is most really good gym fighters lay an egg in front of 100 people

Back