• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media *** Sean Strickland Beats Up Troll/Streamer Sneako Mega Thread ***

Conor starred in the Road House remake and suddenly Sean wants to remake Brokeback Mountain. How convenient

Yeah, The Bible says gayness is wrong.
It didn't though. It also wouldn't matter if it did.

Jake definitely won't take that offer up, and I don't blame him. Sean flat out admits he will kill someone at some point if it's outside the cage. Guy has an arsenal of weapons to boot.

Strickland needs therapy in the worst way, before we have another fighter doing life or getting taken out in a firefight.
Jake just has a silly sports dream like most people. He just has the means to tackle it and a serviceable amount of skill to do it. There's no reason he should want part of a psycho

Full video below.

I don't like youtubers, but seans a fucking idiot for going full tilt on a kid who was CLEARLY only sparring for about 3-4 minutes of a 5 minute round. STILL couldn't knock him out either.<45>

That kid must have weighed 130 soaking wet.

I respect strickland as a fighter, but he really is a POS bully.

I'm glad he got put in his place by DDP and any other legit fighter in his division.

Sneako is a piece of shit and an anti-Semite and bullshit he isn't 130 lbs lol

He's 6'2" and probably around 170

Sean pillow fists confirmed. What a dbag

it didn't look like he was trying to knock him out. it looked like a hard sparring session to me. but if he was going 100%, then i guess this guy has a better chin than adesanya, who was put on his ass from strickland unlike this kid. so, how do you all see it then?

Says the old moron threatening violence on the internet lmao.

Someone would have to check you out of your nursing home for you to attempt that.

If you said this in real life, you would be crawling in the gutter to find a friend.

I'm mad b/c I'm not some shernerd? You think Ngannou, Alex P, Anderson S, GSP, Khabib would know how to tag someone on here?
The irony of your post is that the men you mentioned are all really good people. Something for you to ruminate on, and perhaps try to emulate.

Fix the title.. sneako ain’t no troll..
The thread title did not originally say this, that is a mod edit. Probably to add context to who the guy is, so that people have some context when viewing the OP. For the record I have only ever seen one video that includes him (it is in this thread) where he indeed came off as a troll.

<Fedor23>

Violence is cool. When I was a kid in Cleveland, I saw a guy in a clown costume just beat up and stomp the living shit out of a priest. I was about eight. I never did find out what happened. Fron that day on, I have loved violence.
<36>

lolol Is that true?

Liability? He has one of the biggest social media influencers in the WORLD calling him out. Dana is salivating right now.

salivating for what? There is no money to be made then dana dont get a F.

If you said this in real life, you would be crawling in the gutter to find a friend.

What are you talking about gramps? You’re the one who threatened physical violence on the internet. Instead of pounding away at the keyboard make those fingers useful and make a nice quilt for yourself during arts & crafts time. It is winter time you know?

What are you talking about gramps? You’re the one who threatened physical violence on the internet. Instead of pounding away at the keyboard make those fingers useful and make a nice quilt for yourself during arts & crafts time. It is winter time you know?

A quilt to wrap your organs and beaten brains in, to cast into the deep lagoon.

DDP is still healing.

Strickland beat up DDP.
weird almost all mma websites
and almost all pro fighters thought ddp won
even stricklands corner felt he is losing
watch the live fight

only strickland hardcore cult fans thinks he won

dude he was surviving and backpedaled for 4.5 rounds haha
thats called delusion

Back