Sean Strickland ain't nothing special

He dominated Hall.

Fucking hate these losers who think if you don't 1st round KO someone, you're "nOThInG sPecIaL"

I bet TS thinks GSP is nothing special

I would love to see him vs. Costa. Please let that be next. Would be an insane fight. He's very basic but he's fun to watch. He reminds me of Kelly Pavlik. He just throws at of 1-2s from range at an average speed. Eventually they take their toll.

I will help kenetics but I believe he is undefeated at this weight class?

Idk didn't watch it, I'll continue to skip his fights going forward too, same with hall.

Know how I know TS doesn’t trane?

like I said, I like that he doesn't seek the finish he just fights to win no matter how, he doesn't go out of his capabilities and sticks to what works..
But he kinda does try to finish. He head hunts and throws volume to the head and rarely goes for takedowns. Pushes the pace. Now if you wanna talk about punching power I agree he is pillow fisted

Bro....he obliterated Hall. "Nothing special"? Did Sean bang yo girl or something? Talk about trigger me timbers!

Lmao. Dude is like 19-0 at this weight class. Pushes forward the whole time and head hunts. You seem like a casual so that should make you a fan by default
all his wins are basically cans,against good opposition and not mentally lost gatekeepers he`ll
be finished quickly,you are just a casual who jumping on every hypetrain you see,strcikland`s technique is garbage and he got no power at all as well

I'm curious to see how his style holds up to a decent striker who will fight a smart fight.

Uriah stood right in front of him at Strickland's punching range and didn't throw any kicks, literally the dumbest strategy possible.

Some things about Sean's style that seem like they could be exploited:

Limited head movement and no lateral movement or footwork, head mostly stationary.

Plodding footwork and feet usually flat on the ground. He did check a few kicks but they were all naked kicks, if someone throws calf kicks behind a 1-2 and mixed in some feints I could see his legs getting torn up.

Anyway, hats off tonight. Not a fan due to his out of the cage douchebaggery, but he is a very tough volume/pressure striker and he put a beating on Hall tonight.

Last edited:
I still remember when my man Ponzi boxed the shit out of him.

But yeah.. he has improved quite a bitr

Back