Sean Sherk All Access

Torrid

Cunning Linguist
@Gold
Reaction score
During Sean Sherks all access he claimed to use a berry with more anti-oxidants than pomegranate. All the sites that host the All Access show have had the video removed because of yadda yadda. Just wondering if anyone remembers what berry he was speaking of.

Thanks, will have to give it a shot next time I'm at a health food store.

Supposedly that contains 10% more antioxidants than blueberry, but I bet blueberries are cheaper and are definitely more readily available.

Seeing that it was sherk, he was probably talking about the winstrol berry, found only at the BALCO laboratories in San Fran. Seriously though, Acai berry is much hyped and you really have to watch out for added sugars like with any juice. Plus it's juice, and juice has a crapload of calories. I do remember seeing it cheap at the Wal-Mart superstore over break, so you might want to check that out rather than a health food store if you're still interested in trying it.

v-8 has an acai/berry fusion drink. I bought some tonight to mix with my greens+

v-8 has an acai/berry fusion drink. I bought some tonight to mix with my greens+

Yeh, I tried that one too. It is damn good, a little more tart than the other flavors. I kinda like sour stuff, though.

Back