News Sean O'Malley Wins ESPY For BEST UFC Fighter

Whoever Chito shows up against and doesn't throw strikes if the FOTY I just realized he didn't even fight Aljo this year

Holy shit, I just walked out to my living room to see that they're showing a rerun of this ESPY awards show and there's this fat transvestite up on stage saying women's sports are more entertaining and everyone in the audience is pretending she's funny. I think she was a tennis player or something.

EDIT: Just went back out to the television and the tranny is singing gospel songs now.

suprise espn didnt name lebron best ufc fighter

Alex or Islam should have gotten it, but I don't know what criteria they are using and I'm not interested enough to search it up, so Congrats to the Suga Show
I'm sure it 100% has to do with him having lgbt colored hair and being a cuck. That is the exact stereotype the media/govt wants for all the males.

Surprised Dana didn't rush the stage Kanye style screaming 'Jon Jones is the greatest fighter of all time'.
It is hilarious how blatant they're being about pushing O'Malley though.

When you consider those things, Pereira's year hasn't been impressive. I love Pereira and dislike O'Malley, so I have no bias.

Are you on crack?

Alex's year has been the most impressive by far to everyone else. For one, he's active. Second, he destroyed whoever they put infront of him.

You're saying Jiri isn't an impressive win because Jiri fought scared? Fucking hell, lay off the 8 ball.

A good win and a mediocre win for “fighter of the year”… guess that’s better than what Makhachev and Pereira accomplished.

This is exactly why industry plants work in the sport… the MMA fanbase is so naive.

<JonesLaugh>

I LOL'd at @loisestrad completely dodging this reply. He posted after like nothing happened.

That dude is a joker.

I LOL'd at @loisestrad completely dodging this reply. He posted after like nothing happened.

That dude is a joker.
Why would I reply? No question was asked, nor was it implied that a response was needed.

Also I specifically said earlier in the thread that I believe Alex should have won.

Doesn't change the fact that O'Malley won it for beating Chito AND Aljo, which some posters apparently don't get.

It should be noted that the ESPY's go July to July, so this would be not just his defense against Chito, but also winning the title from Aljo.

Having said that, it makes it even worse since that's Poatan's whole LHW run, beating Jan, Jiri, Hill, and Jiri in that time.

I will stop back later to collect salt. Saving it in salt shakers to have enough seasoning for the rest of my life.
"Haha, look at all the people questioning/criticizing a decision that made no sense. I'm gonna touch myself now, cuz I'm sad enough that I have this low of a bar for satisfaction"

Back