Sean O'Malley sliding into the DMs

giphy.gif
Just as I was regretting my decision to click on this thread...

Tatoos ruin so many women. Gross

I respectfully disagree. Tattoos are like cigarettes...in the sense that, if she smokes, she pokes. Know what I'm sayin? I've met some absolute freaks that were tatted up. I didn't bring them home to mom or anything, but most of them seem to have issues they're trying to bone away. It was fun times. Don't knock it till you try it.

It's gonna be hard to get me to emotionally invest in any potential blossoming mma relationships after Paige/Sage turned out to be a whole lot of nothing.

I'm tired of all these dms and facebook and twitter and instagram fuck whatever happened to just regular life instead of all this stupid social media stuff?

It's gonna be hard to get me to emotionally invest in any potential blossoming mma relationships after Paige/Sage turned out to be a whole lot of nothing.

She's waaaaaaaaaaaaay too wild for goody-two-shoes Sage. Her baggage would drown him. <Lmaoo>

is she one of the fighters that broke her arm?

wonder when she will fight again

I'm tired of all these dms and facebook and twitter and instagram fuck whatever happened to just regular life instead of all this stupid social media stuff?

What happened to the radio? (I was literally listening to that song as I was reading your post)

Can you read?

O'Malley did NOT dm her at any point...

Delete your stupid thread, and then delete yourself you goof.

(or at least learn how twitter works)
Whats going on in this thread.

you.

i feel ya. and why do they call it "sliding" into DMs? like if i just email someone, is that "sliding" into their emails?

Is there a single post on this forum where you don't come off as a complete ass shat? Don't answer that. It's a rhetorical question.

im amazed you know what rhetorical means

wears asshat hat

You are excited about another man dating a woman you find hot, that just weird.

Welcome to 2019. 50 bucks he asked for her Venmo or Cashapp account to send her some money to show his appreciation.

This thread turned out way better than i expected.

Im surprised it didnt go straight to the lightweights

Never change sherdog

<36>

Who da fook is jessy Jess?
She got robbed fight week and they killed her cat. Do you even UFC bro?

She beat ... and lost to ... Hmm..

I think she could lay & pray the skinny marijuana guy.
The Nerd suspended for PEDs from Montana didn't try weed until he was in his 20's, takes one puff now he has custom tye dye Reebok gear.

He told Ariel a blunt is "um... a blunt is... um.... a blunt is when you mix tobacco and weed... I think I'm not sure."

That's called a spliff you fraud I would have known that in the 5th grade. He's a UFC fighter and it's hard to imagine that guy beating me up on the street. Very hard. Not sure he would even try hard. He is video game streaming right now. (I assume) I really hate that guy with his facial tats his story his gimmick his cheating his sean alvey looking boyfriend. I hate everything about that dude.

Last edited:

The Nerd suspended for PEDs from Montana didn't try weed until he was in his 20's, takes one puff now he has custom tye dye Reebok gear.

He told Ariel a blunt is "um... a blunt is... um.... a blunt is when you mix tobacco and weed... I think I'm not sure."

That's called a spliff you fraud I would have known that in the 5th grade. He's a UFC fighter and it's hard to imagine that guy beating me up on the street. Very hard. Not sure he would even try hard. He is video game streaming right now. (I assume) I really hate that guy with his facial tats his story his gimmick his cheating his sean alvey looking boyfriend. I hate everything about that dude.

Yeah I only saw him in the fight he hurt his leg in & his opponent kept going for takedowns instead of attacking the leg. I don't know much about O'Malley other than a lot of his antics don't seem very professional for a professional athlete.

Yeah I only saw him in the fight he hurt his leg in & his opponent kept going for takedowns instead of attacking the leg. I don't know much about O'Malley other than a lot of his antics don't seem very professional for a professional athlete.
That... whoever he fought had the worst fight IQ in the history of combat sports. Leg is severed, he can't support his own weight, 3rd round, and before the ref can call off the fight he takes the guy with a fractured leg down for the rest of the fight he was clearly losing. Wow. Yeah. That was number 1 stupidest thing ever done in the octagon. The fight was already over the guy had already won. I forgot about that. That's how he got on JRE and introduced the world to his "partner" or whoever that was. He just gargled his balls the whole episode it was bizarre.

DId he bet against himself and he's really a genius..? Was he paid to lose what was that. He better be cut by now. Googling someone for me now is so much work..

Back