Sean O'Malley KO Eddie Wineland GIFS

So this is the night of just standing there and taking flush punches?

BW Mcg.

We'll see what happens when he fights someone on the top, but is there someone who can disrupt his counter puncher ala McG? To be fair i don't know and there's no power wrestler like khabib on BW since Cejudo retired.

Great Ko and both guys looked liked they belong in a circus Sean with the clown coloured hair and Eddie with the strong man stache

not impressed who are the guys hes fighting? there at or worst than 50/50 give him a top 10 already also dude looks hes a weight class above, 6 ft fighting at 35?

Eddie turns 36 this month.

He's now 6-8 in the UFC.

I'm fine with him getting another fight, but I also think he's entered that phase of his career where the damage is going to really add up. I wouldn't mind seeing him head on to greener pastures.

Practically KO'd Wineland in the WEC cage too.

His hair looks like oil spill though.

There was a punch that rocked eddie before the wheel kick was thrown. I think that first punch had him dazed so he didn’t even know what was coming next.

WTF wine land just let him land a free Shot what the fuck was that?

O'Malley feinted the right uppercut and as soon Wineland started moving to block it, O'Malley threw an overhand right which Wineland never saw coming. Eddie had caught a few clean hands already in the fight so he probably wasnt 100% focused.

Very impressive performance. There’s no doubt about that.

Wtf made his head snap the other way before hitting the ground? I’ve never seen that.

I missed the fight. Only going off gifs
Yeh it was crazy. Wineland just froze he mis read the punch and got destroyed. Reminded me of his KO on contender seties when he KOd that Armenian dude but this was way more technical.

the kick to the liver before this is what had eddies elbow down to cover that midsection..

that feint uppercut bought him enough time to blow a hole through eddies consciousness

beautiful

Shocking from Eddie...too close...hands down...looked like he was suprised..

BlushingMessyLadybird-size_restricted.gif
ThornyAcidicCuckoo-size_restricted.gif
EnragedSlimyHoki-size_restricted.gif
I'll give you a like for the gifs but still not sold on O'Hype-ley

Suga continues to improve quite dramatically between each fight. Excited to see this kids future

I know they talked about the uppercut feint but it really seemed like Eddie's reaction was very slow in that exchange.

Compare that to how fast Garbrandt moves.

amazing KO. can't wait to see where he goes from here.

also respect to the hair game

Back