Media Sean O’Malley And Coach Visit a Home For People With Disabilities

two-men-smiling-ldeu8eu21ivuizi4.gif

IMG_20230824_152048_01.giflol

The Suga Era is For Real and For The Children
I have disability designation myself for having long term cancer (so I can grift tons of shit)

I heard Sean does charity work frequently. Does anyone know if that's true? He still rubs me the wrong way but he's always fun to watch so he's grown on me a lil

Super cool and convenient that he has a camera when he does this.
People say this every single time and it shits me, yeah maybe there are clear scripted for examples for attention however this isn't it. How do you know either of them had anything to do with the recording? Neither acknowledged they were being recorded and neither uploaded it. It's not 1995, the majority of people are walking around with a camera in their pocket.

Yeah man, because he and his coach realize if they go to spend time and make others happy they can profit from it. Cunning strategists, they are, planting someone to film this and release it in the wild to make it seem like disinterested charity work! Who has a camera these days, anyway?

Such conspiratorial lunacy would be amusing, if it weren't so embittered and callous.

Last edited:
I've been saying this for the longest time, but there have been people who have started threads with out of context controversial snippets of him, with the sole purpose to bring shade on Sean, and as usual SD doesn't do their due diligence and judge as soon as they are able to.

A lot of people don't like the stoner pink-hair gimmick. And a lot of people didn't like it when he said the loss to Chito was a fluke accident and didn't count it as a real loss. Then a lot of people thought he was being protected from facing true tough competition, and that he was a hype job. And finally, a lot of very weird people find it objectionable that he is in an open relationship.

A lot of people don't like the stoner pink-hair gimmick. And a lot of people didn't like it when he said the loss to Chito was a fluke accident and didn't count it as a real loss. Then a lot of people thought he was being protected from facing true tough competition, and that he was a hype job. And finally, a lot of very weird people find it objectionable that he is in an open relationship.

Not sure why you are telling me this, but I'll address the points you made.

They are all weird pepple. Who gives a fuck about the hair color another man has? Or if he smokes weed or not. A lot of fighters smoke weed, BTW. These people must be constantly rustled if they follow MMA.

Amd the people who get rustled by him saying he doesn't see it as a real loss are both enormous marks, because O'Malley very obviously trolls with it, and/or also have no competitive spirit in them if they can not understand what Sean means after having elaborted on it a good few times. But most likely they have an irtational phobia of what they perceive as "excuses", an affliction many a SDer suffers from.

He wasn't really being protected. He was choosing the easier match ups (and the UFC obliged), because he is business minded, unlike many of these fighters who complain about fighters pay, but have a habit of just making bad business deals.
Dude was very clear; when he would have a better contract, he would fight the better fighters. It's the simple risk/reward concept that should not be hard to understand. But if a person only goes by clickbait and other superficial, inflamatory BS, they probably didn't put much thought into it and just let their emotions lead them. Bringing me back to my original post.

UFC Bantamweight Champion Sean O’Malley and his Coach Tim Welch visited a home for individuals with mental disabilities!

Honestly can’t hate on Sean for this

They look like they’re having fun.

Pretty cool thing to do

Doesn't look mega set up though, the camera work is crap.

That genuinely looks like someone at the home filmed it, which they absolutely would even if they didn't really know him.

He is a smart dude
Nope.

and knows how to play the game. Great fighter, very fun to watch.
Yes.
If you listen to him in interviews or podcasts he's actually pretty chill 99% of the time and rarely trash talks anyone.
I'm chill 99% of the time. That doesn't mean I'm going to have a godawful podcast that is just more evidence of what a complete idiotic moron I am. That being said, he's a nice guy beneath the stupidity it seems.

I heard Sean does charity work frequently. Does anyone know if that's true? He still rubs me the wrong way but he's always fun to watch so he's grown on me a lil
He had something where he was giving away nice shoes to kids who couldn't afford them.

Very commendable behavior.

O'Malley must have been stoned out of his mind dancing around like that.

Back