Media Sean O’Malley And Coach Visit a Home For People With Disabilities

Super cool and convenient that he has a camera when he does this.
I guess you could be pessimistic about it but maybe they just filmed it because they wanted to capture the moment?

Idk maybe I’m being naive.

I actually love their energy here, looks like they're both having a fun time with the residents.

Still don't know why some sherbros hate O'Malley. If you listen to him in interviews or podcasts he's actually pretty chill 99% of the time and rarely trash talks anyone.

Super cool and convenient that he has a camera when he does this.

Maybe he wants to be a positive influence and show people that they are more than just "retards", but actual people who need attention and want to have fun, too.

I actually love their energy here, looks like they're both having a fun time with the residents.

Still don't know why some sherbros hate O'Malley. If you listen to him in interviews or podcasts he's actually pretty chill 99% of the time and rarely trash talks anyone.

I've been saying this for the longest time, but there have been people who have started threads with out of context controversial snippets of him, with the sole purpose to bring shade on Sean, and as usual SD doesn't do their due diligence and judge as soon as they are able to.

He's looking for a place to live

They were just seeing if it was a good place to put Tim.
two-men-smiling-ldeu8eu21ivuizi4.gif

Back