Crime Sean 'Diddy' Colmes homes raided by Feds over sex trafficking allegations

Not that I believe Candace Owen's CT but we're talking about the same DOJ that raided Epstein's property and released basically zero information. Dude gets suicided in his prison cell and his wife is sitting in prison without a peep about anything.

Lets not act like the DOJ is trustworthy when we have real corruption sitting right in front of our faces.

They arrested the little white boy whose job is to carry Diddy's drugs around for him, if only Martin & Malcolm could see how far we've come...

f826f414683e4fa79af06a95fb2e6a1c_md.jpg

Lmao that's the dude that goes to jail in Half Baked

Classic containment strategy

Start flooding the story with wild offshoot arcs so the whole thing can be called a CT.

Meanwhile it appears another media mogul is a raping piece of shit with lots of blood on his hands. All whilst being connected to lots of other rapey elites.

P-diddy was mentored by Andre Harrell, Harrell was mentored by Clive Davis (scrubbed from Google) Davis is the grandfather of Merrick Garlands wife. It's a great big cess pit.

Aaron rogers might of been right

Yup, Kimmel is an Epstein guy. That's why he pushes radical leftist ideology for his masters (Look into who Robert Maxwell was working for), who have dirt on him. Same with Colbert.

Classic containment strategy

Start flooding the story with wild offshoot arcs so the whole thing can be called a CT.

Meanwhile it appears another media mogul is a raping piece of shit with lots of blood on his hands. All whilst being connected to lots of other rapey elites.

P-diddy was mentored by Andre Harrell, Harrell was mentored by Clive Davis (scrubbed from Google) Davis is the grandfather of Merrick Garlands wife. It's a great big cess pit.

I'm on yellows so I can't give likes, but big like and props to you for following the trail a bit. This definitely goes higher than Diddy.

Back