Seal balances on great white shark

HappyHaHa**

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I LOVE this!!! Luckiest seal in the world!

CATERS_Great_White_Shark_Seal_Sequence_11-1024x682.jpg

A seal escaped the deadly jaws of an attacking great white shark in waters off South Africa by balancing on the shark

Holy shit that is a scary looking shark

Shark's comment at the time: "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

The great white shark, which I find personally to be the most fearsome predator on earth. :(

as my late great friend said when we were discussing what to do when you see a great white; "when push comes to shove, you're poking."

Sharks really are terrifying.

Orcas hunt great whites for sport

the seal has been working that technique for years and it finally paid off..

The shark just couldn't seal the deal

Orcas hunt great whites for sport

I was gonna say this, I remember my jaw hitting the floor when I saw that video of some Orcas laying a beatdown on a massive great white.

It was akin to growing up terrified of someone you perceived to be invincible, and then seeing them get whooped by the friendliest guy ever - with ease.

However, I know which one would make me shit myself more if I saw one swimming near me... :eek:

Orca - P4P Aquatic GOAT

I was gonna say this, I remember my jaw hitting the floor when I saw that video of some Orcas laying a beatdown on a massive great white.

It was akin to growing up terrified of someone you perceived to be invincible, and then seeing them get whooped by the friendliest guy ever - with ease.

However, I know which one would make me shit myself more if I saw one swimming near me... :eek

Orca - P4P Aquatic GOAT
Well, Orcas are nicknamed Killer Whales...or used to be - before Free Willy.

And if I was a seal I'd definitely not describe an Orca as 'the friendliest guy ever'
orca-whale-eating-seal-sgo7ibrd.jpg

article-1196501-058A91BA000005DC-915_634x400.jpg

orca-attacks-seals-o.gif

gallery_killer_whales_rothera_2009-1og2fey.jpg

Killer_Whale_Tipe_B.jpg

post-9215-Smart-Killer-Whales-pod-hunt-a-2Lzo.gif
From a seal point of view I'd say Orcas are way more terrifying than a Great White.

That was one lucky seal and that shark looks like he could swallow the seal in one bit.

Back