SD Redirecting To Fake Google Ad

Happening here constantly for the past week.

Does anyone want to chime in?

@JayPettryMMA @Lethal not sure if we should contact you about this but considering how your staff I thought it be appropriate. This threads been open since March and yet no real responses other than it's happening.

Now it's becoming "luckypapa."
I think it may also have to do with Altice / Optimum. Don't know if any of the other users can confirm that like we did the Samsung thing.

Side note: it's also been hitting me a bunch on SB nation pages. Rarely on BLH, but constantly on MMAfighting, like almost every page. Unsure why this redirect bullshit hates combat sports, but damn

Edit* after some Googling, found it's some sort of like exploit that affects mobile Chrome users on specific sites. Some thread on some forum called big footy or something goes into some investigative detail on it, but I can't read it, cuz the redirect rate of that site is almost 100%

Last edited:
Same here, im on Chrome Beta app.

If it does matter, my phone is a Xiaomi Poco F3 and im only seeing this on SD.

I came here for this. It happens for a while every few months. Sherdog staff never really gave a shit, but it's not really them doing it. They pay for ad packages and whatever that company does, such as this bull shit that makes the site completely unusable on mobile. Guess I'm back to just not coming back until it stops again. You'd think after 5 years of the same problem that literally makes it impossible to use the site they would maybe not choose the company with redirect ads. I like coming here too, it's so fucking annoying I can't now because someone that gets paid a lot of money is too stupid to realize you can't even monetize these ads if nobody is coming to your site...

Reactions: THC
Malwarebytes doesn't work on it. Luckypapa.top always. Only on this site.

Now I've got a damn ad directly in the middle of my screen, blocking comments as I scroll through. Could people get your shit together and make this website enjoyable?

I got a Samsung to

It recently started doing it using Samsung browser so I switched to Google Chrome n it's working well on that

Back