SD Redirecting To Fake Google Ad

Thai Domi

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Yesterday while on SD I started getting redirected to a fake Google ad page, and it is still happening. The redirect is random and occurs while scrolling through a page, not when I click on anything.

I'm on a Samsung, and this is only happening to me on SD.

Screenshot_20220311-225048_Samsung Internet.jpg

Update: it quit for a couple of days and now it's doing it again.

Reactions: THC
Same here. Samsung phone. Only on Sherdog pages (I'll open several threads in new tabs, but even before I go to them, maybe 1 or 2 out of 5 would switch to the scam after a second or two). Was happening really constantly last week or previous, I forget, for quite a few days in a row, then went away. Only started up again around yesterday

Reactions: THC
This is happening to me too. Was bad for a couple days, then stopped and now it's happening constantly

It's back again. And still Pro2022luckday.

Back in early March, it was something different.

Yesterday while on SD I started getting redirected to a fake Google ad page, and it is still happening. The redirect is random and occurs while scrolling through a page, not when I click on anything.

I'm on a Samsung, and this is only happening to me on SD.

View attachment 912570
I'm getting the same issue too. It's been happening for a few weeks now. Initially I was able to stop it by initializing VPN, but today that trick stopped working. I have tried clearing my cookies but that didn't help. I'm also on Samsung browsing with Chrome. I'll try with Brave Browser and see if that works.

Maybe this is a plan by the Sherdog own owners to force us to upgrade to platinum accounts, as I heard that the redirect issue is caused by ads, and going platinum blocks ads

has happened to me. iPhone.

Happened once to me on a pixel. I blamed other sites.

It's back constantly for me too On Samsung. Can't even use the site because it keeps getting redirected. It happened three times just trying to post this message

It's back constantly for me too On Samsung. Can't even use the site because it keeps getting redirected. It happened three times just trying to post this message

Yup, I get redirected almost every time. Sherdog at this point is worse than all the shady streaming and torrent sites out there. How do you allow a "legit site", which is arguably the number 1 MMA forum out there to allow these fake malicious ads?

Happening to me too for past couple days. Super annoying

that fake google page disrupting my sherdog session is getting old.. do something about it.
-fastone

Back