• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scrap pack has zero UFC belts. SBG has one.

Ufc never pushed them, thats the main reason none of them had a ufc belt. In the other promotions they had belts, they r top fighters, but ufc never liked the idea investing in any of them. Jake has a "boring" fighting style, gil was coming from strikeforce , the brothers dont fit rhe ufc champion's role model stereotype.

LOL all of them got title shots what are you talking about?

i thought conor getting whipped and quitting would settle his fans down. They stayed silent for maybe a day or two.

Now back to threads filled with hyperbole.

Nick Diaz was the LW Lineal Champ
Melendez was the LW Lineal Champ
Shields is Top 5 WW GOAT
Nate > Conor

Melendez is one of only a handful of fighters in history to be Ranked #1 in TWO Weight Classes:
  • Anderson Silva -- WW, MW
  • Gilbert Melendez -- FW, LW
  • Dan Henderson -- MW, LHW
  • BJ Penn -- LW, WW
  • Sakuraba -- MW, LHW
  • Randy Couture -- LHW, HW
    et al...
Was Randy ever ranked number one at either weight? I know Silva beat sakurai but did he get the rank? Sakuraba was a top contender but when would he have been ranked number 1? Was Hendo really ranked number 1 at MW?

I am not trying to be an ass I am just wondering buddy.

64mm3t_medium.gif

KimDiaz2.gif
Actually, in shape, cutting to 170 - 170 pounders.

Big difference than the guy who lost to a guy who had 10 days notice.

Yeah, McGregor is a "LW" :rolleyes:
P0QFEvK.gif

So, you're saying he's NOT much bigger than Aldo or something? I don't get it.

He makes a death cut to make 45 so he can fight dudes much smaller than him, then he mocks them for being midgets. Pretty much everyone his size fights in the LW division. In the pre RDA fight hype, he made a point of saying that between him and RDA, he was the bigger man.

Look, I get it. Your man crush is a bit of a bully. He's a bit of a coward, looking to fight smaller guys. I suppose that would make me defensive too. He started buying all of the bullshit hype that he sells to sheep like you, and then stepped up to fight a man in his own weight class. Then he got finished. Now you're salty and grasping at straws, and I don't blame you. It's gonna be ok, man. McGregor will go back to fighting midgets soon.

Was Randy ever ranked number one at either weight? I know Silva beat sakurai but did he get the rank? Sakuraba was a top contender but when would he have been ranked number 1? Was Hendo really ranked number 1 at MW?

I am not trying to be an ass I am just wondering buddy.

Wait for it...

Here's Melendez for now...
24cs128.jpg

2po2otx.jpg

Yep, Conor fans are slipping back into full retard

Actually Nate is the new FW champ TS.

Kevin-Spacey-Turn-Around-During-Emmys.gif

LOL all of them got title shots what are you talking about?

Giving you a title shot is one thing. Pushing you to get the title is much more than just giving you a title shot.

For example they gave nick a title shot and they were like " You got your title shot but we like george and you know it ok?". And in the end of the day is their company , what nick can do about that? Tell them how to run their company? Would you be motivated to fight for a company which doesn really want you a champ?

So, you're saying he's NOT much bigger than Aldo or something? I don't get it.

He makes a death cut to make 45 so he can fight dudes much smaller than him, then he mocks them for being midgets. Pretty much everyone his size fights in the LW division. In the pre RDA fight hype, he made a point of saying that between him and RDA, he was the bigger man.

Look, I get it. Your man crush is a bit of a bully. He's a bit of a coward, looking to fight smaller guys. I suppose that would make me defensive too. He started buying all of the bullshit hype that he sells to sheep like you, and then stepped up to fight a man in his own weight class. Then he got finished. Now you're salty and grasping at straws, and I don't blame you. It's gonna be ok, man. McGregor will go back to fighting midgets soon.

If Conor isn't a FW, then why has he been fighting in FW for years, and even won the FW belt? How many times has Conor missed weight? Rumble thought he was a WW, but he kept missing weight every fight. Your boy Nate couldn't even make 155lbs for RDA guess he is a WW now.

2 of them have popped for juicing.

Shields' substance that he was popped for wasn't released and rumour was it was weed. If you're going to say weed is "juicing" then Nick has also been popped for weed, so 3 of them were "juicing".

If Conor isn't a FW, then why has he been fighting in FW for years, and even won the FW belt? How many times has Conor missed weight? Rumble thought he was a WW, but he kept missing weight every fight. Your boy Nate couldn't even make 155lbs for RDA guess he is a WW now.

When Conor came to the UFC, he wanted to fight as a LW. Dana pushed him into fighting in the FW division because FW was considered shallow and lackluster.

Nate has missed weight one time in 25 UFC fights.

To summarize...you're an idiot. And you have orange pubes in your teeth.

Pack is 1-0 against The Irishmen. We all know that though as much as some people are trying to play touch butt with the reality of their demigod's loss.

Back