News Scott Coker Wants To Kill WMMA

Can you imagine sitting at some Bellator exec table, wondering how they're going to increase revenue, and then the idea gets thrown out to sign Liz Carmouche? smh

I feel bad for Carmouche more than anything. She was a company woman at the UFC, and they cut her after a title fight loss while she was doing promotional work. She deserves better than how the UFC treated her, though I guess she'll have an opportunity for redemption if she gets a title fight with Ilima.

The question is why did they sign Carmouche?

Maybe to score a point over nasty old Dana, who cut her while she was in the middle of doing some PR work with the military for the UFC - she's an ex-marine to boot.

Having signed her Coker is left with a problem, Liz can probably beat all of his pretty girl roster, solution sign Bennett - another girl who was sacked from the big show for being boring.

The question is why did they sign Carmouche?

Maybe to score a point over nasty old Dana, who cut her while she was in the middle of doing some PR work with the military for the UFC - she's an ex-marine to boot.

Having signed her Coker is left with a problem, Liz can probably beat all of his pretty girl roster, solution sign Bennett - another girl who was sacked from the big show for being boring.
I disagree strongly. Carmouche is a great opponent for Ilima. Consider Valentina put on a snoozefest with her. If Ilima can beat the shit out of her, it will add to Ilima's credibility as one of the world's best at 125.

Ilima and Liz are training partners I believe, I wonder if they'd be happy to fight each other.

why was the title of the thread changed to utter shit?

Remember when Bellator tired the announce "HUGE NEWS" during one of thier shows and then Parade out Liz Carmouche down the Ramp like she was Stone Cold Steve Austin or something.......then the Crowd was like who? WTF? LOL

"yeah.........................that was Awesome!"

Remember when Bellator tired the announce "HUGE NEWS" during one of thier shows and then Parade out Liz Carmouche down the Ramp like she was Stone Cold Steve Austin or something.......then the Crowd was like who? WTF? LOL

"yeah.........................that was Awesome!"
Can't forget about the big mystery signing that was teased for weeks that turned out to be a rugby guy that still hasn't debuted.

Bellator is so fuckin stupid man

Scott Coker > Dana White

Most forget Coker created Gina Carano, he creates Ronda Rousey. Dana just got the money to buy them out and take all the credit.

Back