News Scott Coker Wants To Kill WMMA

Can't forget about the big mystery signing that was teased for weeks that turned out to be a rugby guy that still hasn't debuted.
Or this blockbuster, ratings grabbing poor-man's WWE storyline

stephan-bonnar-tito-ortiz-video.jpg

method=get&s=justin-mccully.jpg

Dont get your hopes up wmma haters, Bennett v Carmouche may well turn out to be a snorefest, but it's Bellator, no-one will notice.

The matchmaking is terrible, why putting someone with 2-0 against Liz? It's a huge mismatch and Bellator is considered as the second best organization

They should atleast have signed Kana Watanabe who is undefeated abs fought many times in Rizin and once in Bellator

There are also better females who are free agents at 125 lbs, believe me!

If it is not signing old people they sign fighters with terrible record

I disagree strongly. Carmouche is a great opponent for Ilima. Consider Valentina put on a snoozefest with her. If Ilima can beat the shit out of her, it will add to Ilima's credibility as one of the world's best at 125.

But if she can't you end up with a boring champ who no one is gonna want to watch.

Hoping the Argentine assassin could take on Liz, I doubt it; but I really hope she can

good tbh they had invicta for a reason im not being sexist as a fighter women arnt near as talented as men as far as technique goes nothing is more annoying than having 5 fights on ufc and 2 being womens which could have been filled with other great guys

Back