Scott Coker is a hypocrite regarding fighter compensation

So we can have an end to the 400 posts a day whining about UFC fighter pay now?
never-no-way.gif

Take Scott Coker's dick out of your mouth for a second, it is rendering you unable to read.

Look up the definition of a hypocrite and get to work my little donkey.

Seems like you have Scott Coker deep in your head though. Hope he stays there forever.

scott+coker.jpeg

Coker is ruffling some UFC shill feathers.

Dana desperately begging for Khabib's attention and calling him for dinner. Meanwhile Khabib is watching Fedor and taking selfies with Scott Coker. Brilliant stuff.

In order to be a "hypocrite" one needs to say one thing but do another. You've done nothing to show Scott is a hypocrite.

Also, if you could pull your head out of your ass for a moment:

Bellator revenue sharing >>> UFC revenue sharing while Bellator total revenue <<< UFC total revenue. Bellator prelims shouldn't be viewed in the same manner as UFC prelims.
thanks for clearing that up for us, Scott.

This was posted by maximmm

I've time stamped it for ya - it's translated into Russian, so it's not easy to hear the original reply, but most of it is still audible (I can't find a video with the original audio -- I presume this journalist conducted the interview, hence no original video available).

I do think it's an important point. As I've previously said in other threads - UFC has a much larger revenue, but pays most fighters shit (other than big names). Hopefully, more and more UFC fighters will wake up and realize that they are being scammed and that there are much better alternatives elsewhere. Likewise, I hope UFC will wake the fuck up and start treating it's entire stable of fighters better, rather than focusing on only the chosen few. Heck - if you pay attention to how much boxers make with similar PPVs, you'll quickly come to realize that even the big name UFC fighters are being seriously screwed by the organization.

BTW - TJ had 7 fighters in the UFC.

And below we have Corey Anderson twitter post.

The UFC takes in a much larger total revenue for yearly events compared to Bellator. UFC pays out only 12-18% of its total revenue to its fighters. Bellator is on par with all major sports paying fighters 45-50% of total revenue to the fighters. So the 2 fighters have said they made more money with Bellator than they made in their whole career in the UFC should be an eye opener. The UFC has kept between 88 - 82% of the total revenue they made from the fighters that fight on those Fight Nights and PPV's. They should pay all the fighters a fair share just like every major sports has been doing for years.

I wonder why he feels the need to lie. He made almost a million dollars with ufc. Arguably that’s ridiculously low for his ranking yes but he didn’t make 2 million in 2 fights.

Coker is ruffling some UFC shill feathers.

Khabib genuinely doensn't seem to like Dana, he is almost never seen with him while Khabib has already met with Coker a couple of times and even Chatri

Actually, sponsor money usually does make a big difference. Its like if you would go work for a restaurant but couldn't keep your tip money, you'd be poor as shit.

You're a fool if you think Bellator's prelim fighters make any significant sponsorship money

Okay, let's check out the records of these dudes before this event

Sullivan Cauley 1-0 vs. Deon Clash 1-0
Raphael Montini 6-4
Raymond Pina 9-4
Randi Field 2-0

So they are all either one or two bouts into their careers or regional guys who were brought in on one deal contracts to face top prospects in Lance Gibson and Jaylon Bates. Bellator prelims are basically contender series and those pay out 5K/5K. The UFC also makes 10 times the money that Bellator does, so this is like crying about seeing XFL or D-League payouts compared to NFL or NBA ones

Kept? Or invested it back into the company? Who paid for the UFC performance institute? Who pays for the UFC China program? Who pays for Apex center? What does Bellator provide in comparison?
Lol the UFC spent 10 million to build a PI while it makes 400 million in revenue PER YEAR, and UFC fan boys will hold that over everyone's head forever.

Lol the UFC spent 10 million to build a PI while it makes 400 million in revenue PER YEAR, and UFC fan boys will hold that over everyone's head forever.
I'm not sure what your point is

Are you bashing the UFC for building the PI?

Are the people who make these kind of posts the same who think the moon landings are fake and 9 11 was an inside job?

But Corey got paid more than he ever did in UFC.
Didn't he say in 1 fight he got paid more than his UFC career? Or just more than he ever did 8n the UFC? His final fight in the UFC was $75k-75k and his bellator fights haveall been $100k-100k

Last edited:
I'm not sure what your point is

Are you bashing the UFC for building the PI?
It would be like Jeff Bezos giving a poor kid 100K to go to college while he makes 8 million per hour. If you don't see what I mean with that, I can't help you there

Back