Scott adkins teaching kicks

Awesome!

Never seen any of his tutorials!

I'll check out the flexibility one, but I gotta start morning training.

Lee<Van Dam<Jia White<Atkins<?

Compared to who? You?

He's just another actor like Jean Clod, Bruce lee, Bruce Willis, Michael Jai white, Steven Seagul, and others who think they're tough. They either know the truth and still pretend or are actually delusional

He's just another actor like Jean Clod, Bruce lee, Bruce Willis, Michael Jai white, Steven Seagul, and others who think they're tough. They either know the truth and still pretend or are actually delusional

Just out of curiosity, how the hell did Bruce Willis get into that list!?!? Random.

Old men have an ego as do young men, is easy to shit on people you think you know.......... Do you actually know any of them on a personal level?

They think that because they were in movies where they beat people up it means that they know a lot about fighting

They think that because they were in movies where they beat people up it means that they know a lot about fighting

I think that you think that but unless you live inside their heads you will never know, you don't even know them on a 1 to 1 basis. I don't see an actor in the street and attack them for a part they played in a movie, that's silly..........you do know what an actor is ????

I think that you think that but unless you live inside their heads you will never know, you don't even know them on a 1 to 1 basis. I don't see an actor in the street and attack them for a part they played in a movie, that's silly..........you do know what an actor is ????

They believe their own hype and think that they could take on professional fighters

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back