Scientists Found A Way to Disable a Gene Responsible For Obesity

Welcome to the fried chicken luvin AV club!
iu

I could have solved this for them years ago. I've disabled the obesity gene by enabling my "go hard in the gym" gene. It works in conjunction with the "Eat responsibly" gene.

I should have published it, I guess.

<3>

There is no gene "responsible for obesity". There may be genes that make it more likely, but no single gene forces you to shovel garbage into your craw.

Mice are so lucky ,they have cures for cancer, cures for aging, and now obesity.

They've also found ways to make mice smarter.

Hasn't anybody watched the "Planet of the Apes" reboot?

I could have solved this for them years ago. I've disabled the obesity gene by enabling my "go hard in the gym" gene. It works in conjunction with the "Eat responsibly" gene.

I should have published it, I guess.

I got those genes too. But the “eat responsibly” gene is always at war with the “peanuts butter cups are in the freezer, dude” gene.

Last edited:
There is no gene "responsible for obesity". There may be genes that make it more likely, but no single gene forces you to shovel garbage into your craw.
You struggle with reading comprehension. Try again more slowly.

Closer every day:
large_gZmIxR0qfaTj0sIvfAWqgqOOeVa.jpg

I am genetically inclined to eat potato chips

If that's true I'll be seriously pissed. I had to overcome my fat genes the old fashioned way. :D

Inflammation causes obesity?

I can just take advil every night and stuff down egg yolks, steak, bacon, and other fat causing animal product.

Dont think it will work

Those things don't cause fat. Sugars and Carbohyrates cause your body to store fat as well as inflammation.

Those things don't cause fat. Sugars and Carbohyrates cause your body to store fat as well as inflammation.
Saturated fat leads to fat and heart disease and egg yolks raise cholesterol. Both not needed in a healthy human diet

Saturated fat leads to fat and heart disease and egg yolks raise cholesterol. Both not needed in a healthy human diet

Its been dis proven all that 80's science was a lie. The "bad cholesterol" is produced by our own bodies from not consuming enough "good cholesterol" and inflammation+sugar is what causes the cardio vascular issues.

Ill give you another interesting statistic, before the introduction of the American food guide obesity in the USA was under 20%. Now it is over 40%. Telling people their largest portions of food carbohydrates a day is making people fat.

Do they have to do it before you’re born or could they do it now and I could eat whatever I wanted for the rest of my life and not get fat? Do they need test subjects?

giphy.gif

Back