• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News SCIENCE Confirms FEMALE Boxers Hit Harder Than MALE MMA Guys

Then what the fuck are you doing here, dipshit? Take your trolling ass somewhere else.

FUCK YOU
8o6ez.jpg

I bet she being a boxer does puncher harder than most ufc guys. She trained for that. Punching is all about utilizing your legs, ass, and arms into a whipping motion and I bet she is good at that. I bet though all the men can punch much harder with arm or off balance punches that don't allow perfect technique.

Punching is a weird thing though. You can have a couch potato that has never seen the gym throw bombs and have a guy who literally boxes for a living who is feather fisted. I suspect all the mma guys are doing things that fundamentally you wouldn't ever do in boxing because you don't have to worry about takedowns. MMA fighters square up when they throw punches, which is something you are not supposed to do in boxing. I bet MMA basically trains bad punching technique into them.

Complete bullshit.

Also for eferance magician Chris Angel out punched a prime Rampage on a punching machine, now ask yourself, who would you rather take a punch from?
I'd rather take one from Rampage.

Did Bill Nye come up with this "science" because hes a fraud. Lol.

Back