Sci Fi

Hound

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Art it says in your profile that you like Sci-Fi. Do you read any Sci-Fi stuff like Dune, etc...?

If so how can a bad ass fighter be so geeky?

Go away. me and Art are haveing a Epic "Battle of the Post whores." he is very busy.

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah

dune rule i loved the movies with the blue eyes and all. i'm not a geek i'm just a little different in a very special way.

conrad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Art. Did you see the Dune adaptation of Dune they ran on the Sc-Fi Channel? It ran four hours.

They are making another one called "Children of Dune".

Listen nerds, this forum is for tough guys who are anti-sherdog, not for you Dr Who wannabes. Now go get you lightsabres and your Buck Rogers and get outta here. NOW!!!

P.S. Art, there is a error in your profile. It says occupation - owner of the anti forum. I think you need to fix it before someone gets hurt bad. Real bad.

Originally posted by Conrad
Go away. me and Art are haveing a Epic "Battle of the Post whores." he is very busy.

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah

What about me Conrad?:(

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
dune rule i loved the movies with the blue eyes and all. i'm not a geek i'm just a little different in a very special way.

conrad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And is what this special way you are referring to Art?

Originally posted by Hound
Cool Art. Did you see the Dune adaptation of Dune they ran on the Sc-Fi Channel? It ran four hours.

They are making another one called "Children of Dune".

"Children of Dune?" That sounds interesting...

Originally posted by PabloPittbull
Listen nerds, this forum is for tough guys who are anti-sherdog, not for you Dr Who wannabes. Now go get you lightsabres and your Buck Rogers and get outta here. NOW!!!

P.S. Art, there is a error in your profile. It says occupation - owner of the anti forum. I think you need to fix it before someone gets hurt bad. Real bad.

Hey Pablo, this is Art's place for now, so he can call himself the owner of this board for a little while. But then I will take over...

Pablo for someone who has Jeff "Snaggletooth" Blatnick as his avatar you should not poke fun at people's geekiness.

Go fall off a skateboard you convict.

thats right what hound said. when will the dune children thing be out and i wanted to watch the other but i think i frogot to set my vcr so i missed it. the commercials for it look awsome.

no error this board is mine.

Check the Sci Fi channel website for the new Dune series release date and info. You know you can rent the tapes of the first series too.

Have you read the prequel books Frank Herbert`s son Brian wrote? REALLY GOOD STUFF imo.

i haven't read any books lately the last ones i read was ann rice vampire chronicls and terry brooks titles. but i'll have to check this dune site out. i'll probley have to record since i'll be trainning mon.-thurs till 9pm most of the time.

I like Anne Rice stuff too. Stay away from Brooks please! That guy is a major Tolkien ripoff.

You must quit your training to watch the series. Cancel your fights that`s all.

i kind of like to quite my day job and train full time. maybe then i'll be able to fit dune in

Look into these eyes Art:

dunetv2.jpg

Now cancel your fights and pick up the books.

Back