Schilling in Glory 27 Chicago?

Schilling back is good for selling attendance in USA

looks like glory finally got smart and signed karl robinson. he is now facing jacoby in the first round of the tournament because they have taken lemire out to fight shilling.

looks like glory finally got smart and signed karl robinson. he is now facing jacoby in the first round of the tournament because they have taken lemire out to fight shilling.

Strange thing,because they do every thing to push up Jacoby and gave him a better opponent :D

Schilling said hes committed to mma so hopefully he doesn't come in out of shape or for a quickbpay day crazy he smokes a pack of cigs a day but any way this is the superfight series were glory can grab a bunch of mma fans because even the hardcore mma fans I know that have fight pass don't follow kickboxing once they see the sport they will be amazed

I gotta say Coker is cool dude to not give joe shit about fighting on ufc fight pass. Glory needs joe back incredibly good american with the it factor. I wish this fight series was stacked but having joe bk in glory makes up for it. Schilling gets pushed but wins mike is tough enough to make it a war Schilling by third round stoppage

Back