Schaub says if brock fights him, he would send him back to the wwe.

Let's face it: if fought against Brock he would likely bring a huge paycheck.
So I cannot really blame him for trying to hype the fight.
Regardless.

Now, the fact that Schaub might generally overestimate his abilities, is something else.

It's a horrible fight for Schaub, yes Brock hates getting hit but he has a good chin. He's also very strong from the top. On the other hand Schaub has a weak chin and has been KOed from his guard... Horrible match up on paper.

Another HW calling out Brock for a quick payday. Well in Schaub's case, an early retirement for himself.

Lesnar via brutal TKO.

Schaub is delusional. I'm not saying it's head trauma, but it's probably related.

Schaub just wants to get paid once and for all before retiring

He wants a payday & a main or co-main
He should be doing things like this

Lesnar kills him though

I don't see how anyone would put money on the guy who can't take getting hit in the face and doesn't punch well.....

I think Schaub would be suprised.... I think Brock would fuck him up.

the only way i see shaub winning this is one of his big overhands landing clean. i think brock controls him and beats him up, but he has been away for a long time so anything could happen.

I have more respect for someone performing in pro wrestling, as silly as it is, than Schaub's performance at Metamoris

Brock would destroy Schaub, the Joe Rogan Thug Life video slayed me :D.

Brock Lesnar is so overrated it's not even funny.
Well okay, it is a little funny.

To be fair, we all know whether Schaub is gonna win or lose before his fights too.

Spoiler alert: He's always gonna lose.

Good lord Schaub is deluded. He has done nothing to suggest that he could stop Lesnar from wrestle-fucking him into oblivion. Sure his grappling has improved but if Travis Browne could mount him repeatedly, I don't see him stopping the guy who GNP'd Mir (someone who is known for being extremely crafty off his back) to a bloody pulp, from doing the same to him.

Doing fake wrestling is not the same as being in the UFC," said Schaub. "You're playing grab ass, you know if you're gonna win or lose. Yeah, it's hard on your body, great. He hasn't been competing and training like I have. If he comes back to the UFC, I would 100-percent send him packing back to the fake wrestling."

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/1/10/7...c-or-brendan-schaub-will-send-him-back-to-wwe

[YT]7h2Wru0dSEU&start=28[/YT]

Big Brown is the ideal fight for Brock's return. Brock would donkey kong Schaubs body to where his soul went.

Back