Schaub says if brock fights him, he would send him back to the wwe.

Doing fake wrestling is not the same as being in the UFC," said Schaub. "You're playing grab ass, you know if you're gonna win or lose. Yeah, it's hard on your body, great. He hasn't been competing and training like I have. If he comes back to the UFC, I would 100-percent send him packing back to the fake wrestling."

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/1/10/7...c-or-brendan-schaub-will-send-him-back-to-wwe

[YT]7h2Wru0dSEU&start=28[/YT]

I love the fact the host asked him the simple litmus test

Brendan would retire. I like Schaub but he is so unrealistic about his abilities.

Has there been a thread made about Will Sasso flipping the script on Callen?

Sasso/Shaub treat Callen and his acting/comedian talents, like Rogan and Callen did to Big Brown.

I'm listening to it now, Callen is ruffled.

Could we get a link, man? Would love to see this...

Brock would maul him and schuab knows it.

Not interested. If Lesnar comes back it should only be against big names. Guys that can make it marketable. Fights with Mir, Bigfoot, Arlovski, Barnett, Nelson, Rothwell, Comier, and hell, even Nogueira interest me more. Schaub just wants a big paycheck cuz them beating each other does nothing. Who ever loses between them would probably have to retire because neither has been looking good. Idk, Schaub to me, just isn't marketable. I mean his style is too basic. Typical well rounded athlete that not great at anything. Too boring for my taste. He'd probably beat Lesnar, Idk but it's not a fight I'd like to see. I'd rather see Lesnar lose to someone more satisfying like Nogueira, Mir, Bigfoot or Arlovski.

I'd love to see Schuab welcome back Lesnar to the UFC. Good first fight to see if he still has what it takes to compete and a big name to catapulte shutdown Schuab.

Brock is the money fight for any heavyweight. Like someone said earlier...schaub to get paid

Schaub is probably the best style match-up for Brock up to his ranking ( in the #15 area?). He's never really displayed a talent for tagging guys when they come inside on him, and winds up in clinches all the time. If Brock's in any kind of shape, he can pull off takedowns and is a naturally talented top position grappler. I would be very amenable to that fight if I were Brock and planned to return.

It's a much better match for him than the Roy fight, which would be a bigger fight. The UFC should want someone like Roy or Hunt to fight Brock though.

Brock is the money fight for any heavyweight. Like someone said earlier...schaub to get paid

How so?

Lesnar is the one who gets paid for how many PPV's sell.

Schaub gets a flat fee no matter how many people watch the fight.

Schaub is probably the best style match-up for Brock up to his ranking ( in the #15 area?). He's never really displayed a talent for tagging guys when they come inside on him, and winds up in clinches all the time. If Brock's in any kind of shape, he can pull off takedowns and is a naturally talented top position grappler. I would be very amenable to that fight if I were Brock and planned to return.

It's a much better match for him than the Roy fight, which would be a bigger fight. The UFC should want someone like Roy or Hunt to fight Brock though.

Brocks best fights are Schuab, Mitrione, Overeem rematch and Bigfoot.

Bigfoot - even non-roided bigfoot would be dangerous to Brock, but the Bigfoot who fought the last few fights? That bigfoot could beat Brock, but Brock could win too.

Overeem - Reem lost his steam, and has no momentum. Coming off a series of poor performances, he proved he has a lot of talent and skill, which means he could still handily beat Brock. But without the juice, and the loss of his Steam... Lesnar would be a dangerous opponent to send Reem to Bellator.

I think Rothwell, Nelson, Hunt, JDS, Werdum, Barnett, Browne and Cain finish Brock in the first. Brock could destroy almost anyone under that however he wants to.

Lesnar could also probably beat Big Nog, Mir 3, Reem, Bigfoot, Gonzaga.

Back