Schaub -"I'd bet my life Rogan would beat Gall"

Remember that Rogan is HGH'd up.
He probably would win

Galls standup is terrible from what I saw against sage...Sage manage to rock gall a few times and actually looked pretty good on the feet. If it wasn't for him not being able to take a punch and having an atrocious ground game, he might have won.

I dunno where this mystique of joe being a good fighter comes from. He can beat untrained ppl yes but trained ones not a chance.

?

total speculation.

1. h IS trained.

2. a pro fight doesnt suddenly make you tougher- do you really think Gall is tougher today than before because he fought CM PUNK

(if so, CM Punk is a badass- he is trained, and a pro fighter.)

If 52 year old Coleman can push Rogan around, Gall would too...
giphy.gif
I wouldn't underestimate The Hammer's brute old man strength.

I usually defend cotton Schuab, but I hope he's trolling on this one.

If 52 year old Coleman can push Rogan around, Gall would too...
giphy.gif

Great gif, but not really the best comparison 'cause Coleman is a big strong fucker and always has been. The guy is huge and obviously gained that old man strength over the years too, wrasslers are usually physically strong as fuck, look at Hughes for example. Gall ain't shit compared to Coleman in terms of physical strength, no matter his age. Shit he's only 52, he's not 80 lol.

I wouldn't bet money on Rogan to win an amateur fight. The man's a dinosaur and has 100 different injuries. He wouldn't even make it through training camp.

I swear Schaub is KOfinger . I just know it..

Rogan is a 50 years old manlet pothead on roids, he would gass after 15 seconds.

How is this a fact? Really looks good teaching gsp the spinning back kick??
Clearly you should do your homework before speaking on things you clearly don't fully understand. Joe's kicks are nasty. On top of that he's been training boxing for far longer than anyone realizes.

It would be foolish to put gall ahead of Joe In any category at this point. Technically speaking, his overall striking game Is just far superior to Gall's. Which shouldn't be any big surprise considering how long Rogan's been doing martial arts. But yes, because he's so well known for having great kicks / a tkd backround, a lot of people don't realize he has done a significant amount of boxing over the years as well.
On top of being a legit BJJ black belt

Debating who would win In an actual fight Is sort of ridiculous at this point though, Rogan is almost 50 years old and It would never happen. Arguing technical ability is another matter.

But Gall is legit, I'm actually expecting him to make it to the top of the sport with some time.

Rogan has surrounded himself with betas who kiss his ass on a daily basis.

So a 50 year old man with ZERO MMA fights and ZERO experience from grappling competition, who got his black belt from his close friend...and who did competitive tae kwon do 30 years ago....and who looked like shit doing friendly sparring with John Wayne Parr......is supposed to beat a 24-year old up and coming UFC fighter on a 3 fight win streak? LOL!!! What is next? CM Punk submitting Werdum?

So a 50 year old man with ZERO MMA fights and ZERO experience from grappling competition, who got his black belt from his close friend...and who did competitive tae kwon do 30 years ago....and who looked like shit doing friendly sparring with John Wayne Parr......is supposed to beat a 24-year old up and coming UFC fighter on a 3 fight win streak? LOL!!! What is next? CM Punk submitting Werdum?
I dunno how you've been watching MMA so long but you can't even do your own homework on the people you're critiquing.
Joe is a legitimate black belt. Not a fake one. Anyone who knows anything about his grappling can attest to that.

For the record, he was given the black belt by Jean Jacques Machado.

JJ Machado doesn't hand out joke black belts.

and I saw that sparring match, he looked a little stiff / probably a little bit too much muscle impeding his flow. His boxing has looked better, kicks were nasty though.

Overall, I'd say he looked pretty good..pads and all. A lot of potential there assuming he got into "fight shape"
I dunno how much you can really take from what looked like a fairly random training session like that. Obviously forming a proper opinion / analysing someone's technical ability requires a bit more of a sample size.

Back