Schaub -"I'd bet my life Rogan would beat Gall"

A yoked 40 something year old that can train like a prime 25 year old against a young clean ammy fighter who is only 20... really brave and noble of schaub to pick rogan.

If 52 year old Coleman can push Rogan around, Gall would too...
giphy.gif
that's how it is, coleman could do that to anyone who isn't looking, even some 18 yr old skinny kid could actually if you're not aware , rogan outgrappled him before this and that fatass got triggered

This is the same Schaub who said that Rousey had better MMA striking than Holly. And this was after they broke up. Forgive me if I do not place a lot of trust in his judgment.

my watch later list has become an engine of anxiety for me; I keep adding to it, but can never make the time to catch up on everything...

like 1 step forward, 10 steps back.

there is just so much out there with mma stuff/events, movies/TV, *boobs*, random compilations of oddly specific and satisfying phenomena, worldstar comps, podcasts, etc. I have UFC 1-200 on my computer, plus fight nights and Pride shows, and I almost never watch them. I sure as fuck haven't finished a book in 5+ years.

the more I get swept away with all this stuff, the more I realize that a lot of the time I think I'd be a happier person if I had fewer options on the table in terms of content to consume... flip side of the coin is all this exposure to really interesting and beautiful ideas. And all the colors.

I also get the feeling that my male ancestors, if alive today, would jump at the chance to check out all the boobs and butts they could, and this thought pacifies me a bit, and I keep clicking.

and now I'll end my unsolicited, hackneyed little bloviation
lol this post is like the ultimate soliloquy of us modern men. So much entertainment to be had, so little time.
<{boneytears}>
Might as well buy the ticket and enjoy the ride. ?1?

"I would bet my life on Rogan"
"Have you ever rolled with him?"
"Uhh.. no.. but I know he has a black belt.. and I once saw a video of him throwing a wheel kick..."

<DrakeLaugh>

lol this post is like the ultimate soliloquy of us modern men. So much entertainment to be had, so little time.
<{boneytears}>
Might as well buy the ticket and enjoy the ride. ?1?
lol

aw Jon- dontcry.gif

lol

aw Jon- dontcry.gif
Your post was actually thought provoking to me though. I can't help but think about the fact that, one of my new year's resolutions (that won't actually manifest itself most likely) is scheduling my use of technology, like the internet for example.

Nowadays we take in so much media, more than any other generation. I wonder how that effects our brains, our feelings. Sure, we can take breaks from it, like consuming a pot brownie and walking on a fine day. But our technology awaits us even then. And as I do walk outside stoned often, what do I see? People glued to their cell phones. And I'm not innocent; I do it just the same. One wonders how strange people will be in the future, completely dependent on computers.

The only answer I can think of is setting times to view media and use technology, and times to do more meaningful projects, and not compromising between the two. :)

its easy to bet your life when you've already lost your soul.

Pretty certain Rogan being in the same room as someone taking a drug test would cause them to fail, let alone passing one himself.

Your post was actually thought provoking to me though. I can't help but think about the fact that, one of my new year's resolutions (that won't actually manifest itself most likely) is scheduling my use of technology, like the internet for example.

Nowadays we take in so much media, more than any other generation. I wonder how that effects our brains, our feelings. Sure, we can take breaks from it, like consuming a pot brownie and walking on a fine day. But our technology awaits us even then. And as I do walk outside stoned often, what do I see? People glued to their cell phones. And I'm not innocent; I do it just the same. One wonders how strange people will be in the future, completely dependent on computers.

The only answer I can think of is setting times to view media and use technology, and times to do more meaningful projects, and not compromising between the two. :)
man, I'd really have to drill my will power hard to do the media scheduling bit... I definitely have a strict regimen in place for edibles/fungus consumption (all the fucking time) and I'm good about going on daily walks, thanks to the dog. But even on those walks, I always have my little bluetooth earpiece tuned into a JRE or something.

My attention span has just kind've dried up and blown away. It's gotten to the point where I always bring my phone into the bathroom with me, even for a quick wizz.

I wish I could meditate or something... maybe an ONNIT float tank is what I need

cheers man

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back