Schaub -"I'd bet my life Rogan would beat Gall"

Galls strength is his brown belt BJJ but Rogans a black belt in BJJ and Alan Jouban was saying this week he wouldn't want to get hit by Joe's spinning back kick said it would break ribs.

joe-rogan-turning-side-kick-o.gif

Joe's also pushing 200lbs, If he's allowed his TRT I'd bet on Joe at a catchweight.

I did predict Gall would sub Sage though.

WAdmZNv.gif
Joe isnt hitting anyone with the backkick. I dunno where this mystique of joe being a good fighter comes from. He can beat untrained ppl yes but trained ones not a chance.

In the same podcast he was stressing the importance of focusing on training MMA full-time instead of doing other things like movies or TV. Yet 50-year old commentator would beat legitimate full-time MMA prospect, with a significant size advantage to boot.

He can't help himself to avoid talking shit.

wtf, schaub has been friend with rogan for years, right?

and they NEVER rolled? strange
big brown is a HW and rogan is a manlet, it would be unfair and pointless

on topic; i agree with big brown. gall is a panic wrestler with worse strength and grappling than rogan

In the same podcast he was stressing the importance of focusing on training MMA full-time instead of doing other things like movies or TV. Yet 50-year old commentator would beat legitimate full-time MMA prospect, with a significant size advantage to boot.

He can't help himself to avoid talking shit.
yeah, someone high up in the rankings should focus MMA, they are on the absolute top of the game. on that level u cant afford to do anything else. on mickey galls level u can be a white belt and be fine as long as u also have some athleticism

We should support this match-up and hold Shaub to his word.

I genuinely want to know what is going on in the brain of a person who makes a thread about something said by Brendan Schaub.

What went wrong in your life that led you to this moment?

id put money on joe against all of the flyweights but other than that.. hell no.

Why is Schaub sitting like that? I'm uncomfortable on his behalf.

What a stupid statement. Rogan isn't beating a young gracie brown belt who has decent stand up. Not happening.
Why is Schaub sitting like that? I'm uncomfortable on his behalf.
Those red chairs are goofy as fuck. They should have set a studio up just like the fox one with a desk or table. Fuck those chairs.

Joe isnt hitting anyone with the backkick. I dunno where this mystique of joe being a good fighter comes from. He can beat untrained ppl yes but trained ones not a chance.
Really? You don't think a guy who's been training for 20 years with black belts under machado and bravo can beat anyone with training?

The only guy in the ufc Id bet Rogan can beat is CM Punk

Easy to bet your life when your soul left the body..

schaub sucks at picks.If you bet,do pick his opposite pick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back