Schaub constantly changing his opinion

Changing his opinion keeps knobs coming back for more.
<TheDonald>

its almost like your opinion can change when some one offers you a different pesperctive :O shocker! you cucks hate on people about anything lol

has anyone picked up on that and can offer an explanation?
He is an idiot.

If someone can give a good reason you didn't think of its perfectly legit to change your opinion.

I think that is the point TS is making here, he changes his opinion at the drop of a dime for no apparent reason other than Joe disagrees.

I would be legit shocked if he had an IQ over 70.

Maybe everything you say isn't actually what you truly believe in?

Think about it.

woah-gif-17.gif

Not sure what you mean, but if someone is prone to changing their opinion after receiving more information and alternative perspectives on a subject, how is that a bad thing?

It's more concerning to me when those who stay pig ignorant in their stance, no matter how much enlightenment/knowledge they are fed.

Your first problem is that you listen to Schaub. Just skip videos he's in. Seriously.

rogan trashed schaub to his face on a public forum, and told him he was a bad fighter and should retire. sclub still came back like an abused dog to sit at joe's feet.

swab is a yes man for rogan... which is why he has him around like his other cronies

It's more concerning to me when those who stay pig ignorant in their stance, no matter how much enlightenment/knowledge they are fed.
I live in Utah. I know a thing or two about this.

Rockhold is significantly bigger than Israel

Height =/= size

It's almost like it's a meaningless talk show. With meaningless people talking about meaningless nonsense.

"The View" for MMA fans, if you will.

rogan trashed schaub to his face on a public forum, and told him he was a bad fighter and should retire. sclub still came back like an abused dog to sit at joe's feet.

thanks for reminding me. I was bored and now I have something to go and rewatch for the lulz

I always found Schuab pretty retarded from the get go. I don't think punches to his extremely small head helped.

He is basically very childish and didn’t mature

Thank God i dont listen to him.

Odd how these threads sometimes hook me, yet I never click on the linked vids.

Back