Schaub constantly changing his opinion

defjaam

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
has anyone picked up on that and can offer an explanation? I don't know if he does on his own podcast, but on Rogan its obvious.

Here's an example... He says in the beginning that Jon trashed Isreal and was wrong for doing it... Joe disagrees with that, and then Schaub does a 180 and agrees with Joe.

Also Schaub's reasoning is weird. He's keeps saying that Isreal is a 185 pounder and therefore Jones shouldn't talk about him. But few minutes later he says that Rockhold vs. Jones would be cool... Rockhold just went up from middleweight and is an inch shorter than Isreal... Did Schaub maybe take too many heavy blows up his jaw??

Rogan can get Schaub to agree to anything.

Don't think about it too much.

If someone can give a good reason you didn't think of its perfectly legit to change your opinion.

Someone should look into it

Schuab doesnt know jackshit about mma.

Rogan and Schaub are similar like that. They both spew out whatever they think of but tuck tail and backpedal immediately if someone with knowledge disagrees.

It has been well documented that schaub agrees with anything joe rogan says, no idea why.

Schaubs a can with enough CTE to make Gary Goodridge sound like Einstein

Schaub has almost as much credibility as Sonnen.........who has zero.

Not fair to compare Luke Rockhold to Isreal. Lukes frame is way bigger and is a natural lhw.

Maybe everything you say isn't actually what you truly believe in?

Think about it.

Schaub is a mouthpiece, but an entertaining one. Ill watch all his podcasts, his comedy sucks though

Schaub is a mouthpiece, but an entertaining one. Ill watch all his podcasts, his comedy sucks though

As a provocateur of Eddie Bravo, I think he'/s great.... As everything else, I find him so fucking annoying .. he's not in the least bit funny... He's like the kid with the rich dad that built him a studio so that Joe and Joey would play with him.

has anyone picked up on that and can offer an explanation? I don't know if he does on his own podcast, but on Rogan its obvious.

Here's an example... He says in the beginning that Jon trashed Isreal and was wrong for doing it... Joe disagrees with that, and then Schaub does a 180 and agrees with Joe.

Also Schaub's reasoning is weird. He's keeps saying that Isreal is a 185 pounder and therefore Jones shouldn't talk about him. But few minutes later he says that Rockhold vs. Jones would be cool... Rockhold just went up from middleweight and is an inch shorter than Isreal... Did Schaub maybe take too many heavy blows up his jaw??

<LikeReally5> Rockhold will be a bigger LHW.

Back