Schaub calls those who fear Covid-19 "thumbsuckers"

I can afford to take approximately 1 month off work. The problem is, that still wouldn’t be enough time for this shit to pass and then I would be screwed because I don’t have any more than that.

It could potentially be worse in 1 month.

I live in NY. Upstate and quite a ways from the city.
Same here. I can make it maybe a month on savings, then I'm maxing out cards. Fortunately we're essential so I'm not out of work.

Eh, kind of agree with him. If you’re a healthy dude and worried about this virus you’re kind of a puss. Yeah, it sucks and if affects our lives... but don’t be scared, homie.
That's not the point dumbfuck, there are other people that are susceptible to it like the elderly. You obviously have zero empathy for parents and grandparents with a selfish attitude like that.

This should be called the CCP virus since they're responsible for it escalating into a pandemic by silencing doctors who tried to warn people, all so that China wouldn't lose face. Fucking bastards.. and they're still lying about their #s pretending that it's not as bad as it really is and that they responded adequately to the situation.

Chinese government also trying to blame the US for the Wuhan virus is pathetic. They kicked all US reporters out of China a few weeks ago to protect their narrative. Liars

Also, if you're a foreigner visiting China, once your quarantine time is over, you're still not allowed to visit many places there. Imagine how many would cry racism if other countries pulled the same shit on Chinese citizens.

For the record, I like Chinese people. Wo xihuan zhonguo ren.. it's the CCP that's the problem.

Someone shoop this

tumblr_mtug6xpEdb1si9idzo1_400.gif
All due respect, I don't feel like you should be making the requests right now. It's time for you to step up and pay Brendan an early visit.

<HisEye>

A man who got punched in the head for a living and stayed famous by being a Rogan "yes man" insulting my thoughts is hardly something I'll lose sleep over.

How come everytime I see Schaub, he's involved in a discussion or statement about gay sex?

No, it really isn't.

Its a flu that is more deadly than the standard flu (maybe). Flu is 650k a year. We got 37k dead from corona in 3 months. On a planet of 7.7 billion.

Corona is tearing a new asshole on his homeland but hey.... Shuab is hollywood now. He is as clueless as the dumb broad who plays wonderwoman and came up with the brilliant idea of singing imagine along with the other delusional morons who can easily “quarantine” for 6 years in their mansions or can get top notch medical attention without going to a crowded hospital full of dead bodies and virus. They all live in a bubble....

Rather be a thumb sucker than a window licker, I guess, which is what Schaub is.

I called covid19 a super flu, and this retard here on sherdog didnt understand what i was saying. I was saying its 10 times more likely to kill you than the flu and the symptoms are worse than the standard flu and it lasts longer. What else can you call covid19 that is appropriate? Its not a pneumonia, although some of symptoms are similar. Is it bronchitis? Whats the term to give covid19 as far as describing it as an illness? I was gonna call it kung flu or chinese aids but thats too racially insensitive

All due respect, I don't feel like you should be making the requests right now. It's time for you to step up and pay Brendan an early visit.

<HisEye>

wat

South Korea and Taiwan aren't mainland China. what are you trying to get at here?

That some countries do have it under control? China numbers are BS but even they are returning to work in some areas

Its a flu that is more deadly than the standard flu (maybe). Flu is 650k a year. We got 37k dead from corona in 3 months. On a planet of 7.7 billion.
do you understand what exponential growth means?

will it stop being a flu when 6M people die?

Back