Schaub calls those who fear Covid-19 "thumbsuckers"

Didn't watch the video but i agree with him to be honest, i haven't made any changes to my daily life at all, worse case scenario i might get a runny nose for a couple days.

THose who think this will pass as a simple flu, or anything of the sort, is up for a very rude awakening.
NExt couple of weeks, you'll see the numbers fly up as it'll spread like wildfire, especially in places with no necessary steps taken, like distancing, hygene, and so on.

I can't wait for all those people to be SHOCKED when they hear the numbers are in millions, for USA.
Having said that, I'd rather that no one gets infected, or dies from it, but can't do anything about that.

EDIT: Panic is NOT advised as it clouds judgement. But be smart, get educated, and stay safe.

Who the fuck watches these podcasts? This is real bottom of the barrel shit. You're life is pretty miserable if you have to watch the likes of Brendad Schaub for entertainment.

this CTEd clown gets more unbearable by the day.

I honestly don't know how Callen puts up with him

THose who think this will pass as a simple flu, or anything of the sort, is up for a very rude awakening.
NExt couple of weeks, you'll see the numbers fly up as it'll spread like wildfire, especially in places with no necessary steps taken, like distancing, hygene, and so on.

I can't wait for all those people to be SHOCKED when they hear the numbers are in millions, for USA.
Having said that, I'd rather that no one gets infected, or dies from it, but can't do anything about that.

EDIT: Panic is NOT advised as it clouds judgement. But be smart, get educated, and stay safe.

Nah, its just the flu

Didn't watch the video but i agree with him to be honest, i haven't made any changes to my daily life at all, worse case scenario i might get a runny nose for a couple days.
Yeah. Spread it to the elderly or loved ones with immune issues and watch them die. Or just take you chances if you need a ventilator to see if one is available. Idiot

Wow him and Dana are so tough maybe they can go and kill this virus together

Someone shoop this

tumblr_mtug6xpEdb1si9idzo1_400.gif

Schaub is just trying to trigger people for his own amusement. And he has succeeded quite well.

The dude's whole shtick is saying and doing outlandish things. Taking him seriously is silly.

This man is a brain damaged former MMA fighter, insufferable podcaster and shit comedian.

His opinion is as worthwhile as everything else he does. Not at all.

Back