Schaub 'bets his life' that Joe Rogan beats up Mickey Gall

Rogan breaks him in half

I believe in the powerful Joe Rogan.

schaubsspiritleaveshisbody.gif

Dillon Danis would fuck all three of them.

At the same time.

I guess he never saw the sparring video between rogan and jwp

<6>

Why do you guys listen to these morons and listen to JRE is beyond me. They both are beyond bearable.

Kettlebell Rogan is no joke
oLFsNCs.gif

My money would be on Mr. Gall.

They're both morons for sure, with Schaub boasting the IQ of an average 12 year old. Which is why he looks up to Hogan (who is borderline narcissistic and not actually much smarter). Cringe worthy stuff. I 'bet my life' Gall smashes Rogan within the first minute.

Why do you guys listen to these morons and listen to JRE is beyond me. They both are beyond bearable.

Gotta agree. Pseudo intellectual fuckin Rogan. I can see why overly confident Americans love him. He'll make a few good points then go off a fuckin dirt road like an elitist know it all like that cunt milo yiannopolis or whatever his name is and people are too dumb to have doubts.

Overall I like Rogan as a person though. Seems like a nice guy but some of the shit he says is ridiculous.

Sounds like Schaub had caught Rogan's hands off screen

Gotta agree. Pseudo intellectual fuckin Rogan. I can see why overly confident Americans love him. He'll make a few good points then go off a fuckin dirt road like an elitist know it all like that cunt milo yiannopolis or whatever his name is and people are too dumb to have doubts.

Overall I like Rogan as a person though. Seems like a nice guy but some of the shit he says is ridiculous.

I think Rogan often keeps it real which is why I do listen to his podcast on occasion. But the moment he mixes it up with anyone with half an education, the bro-science comes spewing out and he comes across as a vapid ignoramus with half-baked knowledge about things and loves the sound of his own voice. Not surprising that he thinks he's clever when he hangs out with the likes of Schaub. My cat has more 'alpha brain' than that guy.

Why did he pick Gall out of all the other UFC fighters?

Was Gall critical of Rogan? If so, then let's see Rogan fight Overeem. Hell let's see Schuab fight Overeem.

Tell Schaub to make a call to the devil himself so he can make it official. If the devil thing doesn't work, i know a few guys...
<{jackyeah}>

Account bet with any mod that Gall taps out Joe Rogan and makes it look easy.

I think Rogan often keeps it real which is why I do listen to his podcast on occasion. But the moment he mixes it up with anyone with half an education, the bro-science comes spewing out and he comes across as a vapid ignoramus with half-baked knowledge about things and loves the sound of his own voice. Not surprising that he thinks he's clever when he hangs out with the likes of Schaub. My cat has more 'alpha brain' than that guy.

Yeah I don't think he's unlistenable a lot of the time. But ughhh you describe if perfect. I remember once he said "flying in a plane over the earth and you see all this nature then these cities that look like cancerous growths to the earth".

Dude yeah It's called human civilization. it's called cities. What the fuck would you have lol. What is that stoner shit.

Back